His eyes glistened and looked at me. He thanked me and he hugged me again but this time it's more tighter.

He released me then apologized to me again.

"I promise I'll make up to you. Just you wait and I'll call you when I'm free."

Annie linked her arm to his and pulled him away.

"Hey! You're making her uncomfortable! Anyways, go back to the recording! You're break will be over!" She said this angrily to Lucas.

"I know, I know. Well then, I'll call you. I want to meet with your pet cat the next time we meet!" He excitedly said this to me.

I'm still in the state of shock. I just nodded then both Lucas and Annie went outside of the room.

My golly! He hugged me twice in one day! I feel like I'm floating!

"Yoo hoo~ Are you still there?" Conrad called out my attention.

"She's on cloud nine." Naoya said.

I rotated my head towards the both if them.

Conrad was laughing at me and said
"Look at you! You're super red!"

Naoya was also laughing with Conrad.

I'm back on my senses and I saw them laughing real hard on me.

I got embarrassed and defensively said that I was surprised by Lucas.

"You're one lucky fan, aren't you?" Conrad said.

I asked Conrad if he's like that to other people. He said that Lucas is very friendly to his friends and he's a good guy.

He also told me that this is his first time seeing him being overly friendly with a girl, aside from his manager.

"If he made you uncomfortable, I can tell him to knock it off. I don't have the guts to randomly hug a girl, I would always ask if she wants to."

I told him that he doesn't need to tell him that.

"You're right, you did ask me that." I said.

Naoya suddenly looked suspicious at us with his teasing smile.

"Is there some sort of development that I don't know?" He cheekily said this.

Memories of Conrad hugging and comforting me suddenly popped in my head.

Suddenly, Conrad and I looked each other looking all embarrassed.

"Don't turn everything so scandalous!" Conrad said this to Naoya with Conrad's ears turning red.

"H-he was just comforted me after my outburst. It's a friendly hug." I said.

Naoya chuckled and said that he was just joking.

"A hug is nothing strange. You can hug basically everyone." Naoya added.

How careless of me, I shouldn't have said that. I made Conrad embarrassed. Thinking about what happened to us, no malice was between us when he comforted me but now it's embarrassing. It's weird that both of us got all embarrassed because maybe we were seen by his sister.
.
.
.
.
.

It's another week of work. We're getting good feedback from the ad campaign of our new product. Thanks to Conrad, the new products are high in sales now. How amazing!

His ad campaign was also uploaded in a video sharing platform and it garnered half a million views in just a few days. A little push and it may reach to a million views.

We're not too busy today so I got to use my phone a little bit. I tried to search for Conrad's name over the internet. There are people who become a fan of his after seeing the ad. There are already several images of himself appearing in the search engine.