"Have you ever?" Liam says unintentionally (intentionally) entangling his fingers with Zayn's. He doesn't know why but he feels good doing so.

"You mean th- this? Yes!"

'With a girl and realised that I'm Gay and thus is only my second time close to something like that ever'

He wanted to say it but he didn't. What if Liam looks at him disgustingly? What if Liam realises that it's not worth having it with someone like him and he should probably look for someone else?! He can't help but think that whatever Liam thinks about him matters to him. Like Liam's opinion matters and he doesn't know why. He just knows that if Liam regrets having anything with him, it will hurt him.

'How come I'm already so concerned over what you think of me?'

"Do you want to… I mean… with me?" Liam says and he is already pouting when he sees Zayn's confused face and thinks the other will say no to him.

And Zayn thinks this is the most stupid thing he had ever heard in his life. Why won't he want to have Liam for himself, even if it's just for a day?! If anything, it should be Liam who might not want him!

"Why wouldn't I?" Zayn says as if it's the most obvious thing and he thinks he's dreaming or something when he sees a small smile on Liam's face. "But-"

"But?" Liam looks at him worriedly.

"The- position… I mean- how- how exactly do you want it to be?" Zayn knows for sure that he's almost red right now. The burning in cheeks increases when he sees the blush on Liam's face after what he had said.

"I-" Liam wonders why Zayn's words are making him blush, it has never happened to him before. Even when he was in a relationship, nothing like this ever happened so he wonders why he feels so good with just a few words from a stranger he just met. Is it even possible to feel this good this soon?

'You make me feel things, Zayn… '

"I want you- inside me… I mean if it's okay with you?!"

And Zayn can feel as if someone shot him right in his heart.

"You- you want what?" Zayn asks again to be sure of what he heard just now.

Liam blushes again. He can tell Zayn about his fantasies right? Or the way he has always been the one to be on top but now he wants someone else to do that for him? That in Zayn's case, he wants Zayn to pleasure him? What if Zayn says no? What-

"Are you- comfortable… you know… I also want to make you feel good"

'I want to make love to you, Liam'

And Liam feels as if he's seen, he's heard. Never once in his life, someone was this concerned over what he feels or what he wants. It has always been, his partners giving him signals and Liam making them feel good. It was good, but at times Liam wondered if it really makes him feel good as well? And the answer was always disappointing to him. So when Zayn is asking him so many questions, to see if he's comfortable or not, it's making him feel things. Things people usually don't feel in a one time thing.

"Sorry, if I'm annoying you… I just want you to be sure… it's okay if you don't want-"

Zayn's remaining words vanish as Liam sits on the table where he was laying before and gives a soft peck on his jawline. "You are not annoying" He speaks so lowly that Zayn can feel his lower body reacting strongly to it. He doesn't think he needs to ask more questions  and he once again helps Liam lay his back on the table. Right at that moment they both realise that their hands are still entangled and the lube is almost dried.