"Oh sorry, he's ill, Mr Taylor," Rami informs him.

"We'll start with that conversation next time shall we," The drummer rolls his eyes and drives for Hazel's.

After picking her up, they make for the school, "Dad, can you drop us around the corner?" Alice asks.

Roger understands that his daughter wants the independence of walking to school alone but because of the distance she has to be dropped off at school. Her words took him by surprise though, "You embarrassed to be seen with me?"

"No, of course not, but I don't want the entire school finding out on day one that my dad is Roger Taylor. It would go one of two ways. Either I'd end up miss popular which I don't want or I'd be bullied and I don't want that either."

He can see her point and stops around the corner from the school gates, "Thanks dad," She smiles grabbing her backpack from the footwell, "See you later, love you." The three climb out of the car, Rami and Hazel shouting a thank you as well.

------

All year 7s spent two hours in an induction assembly, being given their timetables and being told the rules and standards of the school.

They get a 15-minute break before they go to their tutor rooms. "Who's your tutor?" Alice found Rami and Hazel during the break to compare their timetable.

"We're not together," Rami points out. And he's right, they all have different tutors even Sami, Rami had to collect his brother's stuff too.

 And he's right, they all have different tutors even Sami, Rami had to collect his brother's stuff too

"We have lessons together though," Hazel looks them over, "I have Maths and Science with Alice. Rami, you have English and Languages with Alice then we all have, Performing arts, P.E and music together. Oh, I have history with you, Rami." The bell rings and they go their separate ways agreeing to meet at lunchtime.

Alice walks into her tutor room, taking a seat at one of the middle tables next to the window.

"Oh my gosh, your hair is gorgeous," A boy with dark brown hair, blue eyes stand beside her and with him is a girl with mousy brown hair and brown eyes, "Are you a natural blonde?"

"Yep, I have my dad to thank for that."

"I'm Adam," Adam sits beside Alice starting to playing with her hair and the girl sits with them, "this is my mate, Molly."

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Alice."

"Wait, your the Queen kid," Molly gasps.

"If that's the only reason you're over here then..."

"No, no," Molly interrupts, "Don't get your knickers in a twist, I was just curious. I'm not trying to make friends just because of who your family is, I couldn't give a stuff about that. It just means your cool."

Alice watches Molly intently that feeling from years ago pops up and this time it won't go away, she moves on to distract herself, "Did you two go to the same primary school?"