NJ : Don't speak up, when you don't know anything hobi.

Dr. JUNG : Wow!!!! Just wow!!!You should've prepared better excuses.....I. SAW. EVERYTHING. BY. MY. OWN. EYES.

NJ : NO, YOU DIDN'T. You don't know anything.

JH : Ou... really?? Then enlighten me please.

NJ : (sigh) You're not helping it. I-I

JH : (Chuckle 😀)Got it. You need more time to collect fraud evidences, so that you can prove, your sweet brother is totally innocent.

NJ : What're you even saying!!!! Can't you see, in how much pain he is. He is also your--

JH : No. A murderer can never be my brother. Never.

NJ : He. Is. Not. A. Murderer.

Namjoon said gritting his teeth. His boiling anger was flaunting very strikingly, as he fisted his palms, earning a whiten shade on his knuckles.

JH : What should I do now huh? Should I cry or should I laugh seeing your stupidity?

NJ : Do whatever you want, but don't blame him for no reason. It's not my fault that you don't believe in him.

JH : Yeah....yeah. You're absolutely right. Killing someone is not a crime. Raping and torturing someone for days is not a crime. I'm crazy to lay the blame on him. Right? Tsk!!!!! You've gone crazy for your filthy brother Namjoon!!! Why am I even saying. I myself am a fool to trust him for second time. For giving that rascal a second chance!!!! That's why he fleed today. Such a filthy bastard, a murderer!!!! He deserves to die!!!!!!

NJ : JUNG. HOSEOK!!!!! Stay in your limits, before I forget you're my childhood friend.

JH : What'll you do huh?

NJ : I myself don't know. That's why I'm warning you. I'll prove he didn't do anything. I'll....

JH : I'll wait then....

NJ : Of course. Just wait and prepare yourself to face him.

Namjoon growled and glared at the later as he made his way to the exit .

🥀

MAN : What's your problem huh? Can't you see, I'm having a niiiiiiiice meal today.😏

The masked man spoke up, trailing his hand through the trapped boy's chest, tugging his lips in a disgusting smirk, maybe, which is covered under the mask.

JK : (smirk😏) Mind sharing with me?

Jungkook replied, heeling towards them. The crying male's head shot up. His eyes held agony, a sinful silent prayer. Fresh hot tears were adorning his pretty features. Puffy red eyes, pale trembling lips were portraying his heartful plea. Jungkook deflected his gaze to the predator.

MAN : Tsk!!!! There are many chicks here. Find one for yourself. This hottie is mine.

JK : Uhm....But you know....what's mine is mine.....and........ what's others is also mine.😏

Jungkook said in a dangerously husky voice, which was perfectly in sync with the narcotic enigma, gridling them.

JK : So, back off.

MAN : I told you darling. He's mine today.

JK : (chuckle 😀) I'm kind enough to give you 10 seconds. Run!!!!

MAN : Woah.....boy!!!! Seems like you're new in Hongdae Street. Do you even know who I'm?

JK : I need not to know every fucker.

MAN : Nice attitude buddy, but not good for you. It's always a game of prey and predator here. Choose wisely, what you exactly want to be.

The older male voiced up patting Jungkook's shoulders. He had a stern look in his eyes. The authority and dominance he held in his voice and gesture, was too arresting for Jungkook to evade.

MAN : Don't evolve yourself into a prey yourself, just for a mere stripper.

JK : Don't. Touch. Him.

MAN : (sigh)You see...I attained greater patience for bullshits now a days. Listen boy.. You always should challenge someone of your level. If you confront someone weaker, it won't give you the satisfaction and if it's someone stronger.....He. Will. Destroy. You.
You destroyed my whole mood. Now enjoy!!!!

The boy evaneaced in the darkness. His black outfit perfectly melted in the black. Jungkook turned around to face the sobbing male.

???? : P-please d-don't t-touch m-me!!!! I-I---

JK : Get up.

The later still ducked his head low, utterly incapable of coping up with the situation.

Jungkook heaved a sigh of malcontent as his brain strictly contradicted in leaving the poor boy alone again. This area is kinda different. God knows how many conundrums it may held. And specially, the masked one.....

"Who is he????"......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~What do you think about this update? Share your thoughts in the comment section....

1. Who do you think Jungkook's lover was?
2. From whom Jungkook rescued the boy?
3. Who do you think Jungkook rescued?

Just guess and comment down.