Toby.

I stared at Blueberry and surprisingly she had calmed down. I was suppose to be keeping my eyes on the road but I couldn't seem to rip my eyes from her. I smirked when she had noticed me starring while stepping on the gas.

"Focus Stephan!" She screamed as I watched her. She then reached her hand across and cupped it around my jaw, pinching my cheeks together and then rotating my head back to the road.

I allowed my pearly whites to slam down onto my lower lip and then I felt it. Her hand found mine. It was so soft and warm like the rays of the sun. I quickly looked at her in surprise and noticed that she was okay, I think she even started to enjoy the rush of the race. I enjoyed the rush too, but I couldn't decide which rush I had enjoyed more.

What the fuck was happening here! Im not that guy, fuck no. I'm not the type to allow women to make me weak and vulnerable.

In no time at all, I crossed the finish line and heard the zoom of my car before I came to a halt and as predicted, I won.

No shit.

I gently let go of her hand and stepped outside of the car as the crowd rushed in to surround me.

Toby's Porche zipped in second place, his car parked in a slant behind mine, I watched him ascend.

"You got fucking lucky Duke." Toby said as he walked towards me brushing his hand through his hair.

"Luck has nothing to do with it man, I have skill." I said with a cocky grin.

"Let's park?" Toby suggested. I nodded in agreement and then he walked off to his car and climbed inside. I hopped back inside of my car to find Blueberry talking to someone on her cellphone.

"No I'm not with Charlie sheen, can you stop!" She said.

What the Fuck, she knew Charlie sheen!?

She then paused after her words as I sat beside her and cleaned my teeth with my tongue. I listened to her speak to the mystery person but pretended that I was texting on my phone.

"Okay whatever, bye Orin." She seemed annoyed and then hung up. I was curious as to who Orin was, I wasn't jealous...just curious.

So I asked her.

"Soooo...who's Orin?" She laughed at my question. I didn't get it.

"You jealous?" She smirked.

"Me? Never. I'm just curious, Blue." I said and placed my cellphone onto the dashboard and then took off as I drove my car to the parking Toby wanted to meet at.

"Orin is my brother." She said smiling.

"Oh." I replied, I never knew her brothers name but what I did know is that he couldn't stand me. I saw it in his eyes. He couldn't stand me but I really don't give a fuck, I want to sleep with his sister and that's exactly what I intend to do.

I spotted Toby's car and parked right next to his red beauty. I admired Toby's car. Fuck, looking at that machine was a sight for car loving eyes.

"Come on." I said to Blueberry, then climbed out of my car. She then followed my motion and walked around from the passenger door to where I was standing.

"Who's the chick?" Toby said leaning against his car door, lighting a cigarette. I watched the end of his stick glow as he inhaled the good feeling a cigarette brought to a smoker. I've smoked before the whole incident that had happened two years ago and then I forced myself to kick that habit, because it would be better that way but thinking about it all had caused my heart to hurt so I pushed the thought from my mind and focused on the now.