twenty two

his thoughts

it had been 2 days since she called it off. what am i supposed to do without her? it's all my fault. these past few days I've been a mess, i miss her so much. i loved her so much. i just had to say stupid shit. i couldn't control myself. the memories came back & i was so happy. but i was happier with her. i wanted to tell her how i really felt. but I knew i couldn't, i was such a fuck up. i'm always messing everything up between us. she deserves so much better, i want her back into my arms.

her thoughts

i was getting calls from everyone, even my aunt was worried for me. what else am i supposed to do? if he still wanted to text his ex.. maybe i should too. right? no, i couldn't. Haechan was right, he watched me suffer, & he played me twice. but the second time... he seemed like he was serious. what am i gonna do? Hyuck i miss you so much, but your lies make me not want you anymore. i want to let you know how much i care for you. i loved you so much. you hurt me, but i can't let the love go. why?

______

- a week later -

i still go back to our spot & listen to music, sometimes i let my tears blend in the water. the flowers everywhere are flowing, the grass is so healthy & green, it feels like our love is still here.  i still come to our spot, i wish i saw you here too. i want us here, our love is split down the middle. has it always been one-sided love? it was just like doyoung. maybe i went a little too far about the thinking. if it was one-sided, he wouldn't have begged for me to come back.

his thoughts

i still come to our spot. i can just feel the memories we made here & the jokes we said. i'm happy we spend our relationship here. even if we were together for almost 4 months, it feels like years. you were the only one for me. i ruined everything for us. Miyeon, i miss you so much i wrote about you. you meant everything to me, maybe one day i'll be able to give it to you.