15

"I swear I'll kill her if she flirts with you again,"Harry said as him and Zayn walk into the house after going grocery shopping.

Harry was mad because the cashier was all over zayn when he was standing right there.

"You'd risk going to jail for me?"Zayn asked.

"If it hasto come to that yeah"Harry said.

"Well I'll tell you,Jail is no fun,"Zayn stated.

"You've been in jail?"Harry was shocked.

"Once,in Monopoly,"Zayn joked before laughing and Harry followed suit joining into the laughter.

"I'm glad that you're feeling all better now Babe,"Zayn confessed.

"All Because of you..you take such good care of me."Harry said before pecking Zayn's lips.

"You're so cute Baby..come here,"Zayn said as he pull Harry closer and kissed him.

"You wanna..chill in the pool today?"Harry asked.

"We still haven't gone on our first date love.."Zayn reminded him.

"I know.."Harry said.

"Go get ready..I'll make it up to you,"Zayn smile at Harry,He was whipped.

After driving for a long time Zayn finally stopped the car.

"The beach?"Harry asked looking around,He thought zayn was gonna take him somewhere else, somewhere usual first date type.

"I Promise you're gonna like it,"Zayn reassured as he grabbed Harry's hand pulling him further as the walk on the sand.

"Do you like it?"Zayn asked nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"I love it,"Harry said smiling as he admire the picnic setting in front of him.

"I'm glad you do..I didn't really know what you'd like"Zayn confessed.

Zayn and Harry sat down and ate,They ended up talking about anything and everything for hours.

"Do you believe in soulmates?"Harry asked as Zayn was resting his head on Harry's Lap.

"Now I do,"Zayn said looking up at Harry causing him to blush.

"We should probably go home it's getting late.."Harry suggested.

"Wait there's one more surprise."Zayn said as he grab Harry's hand.

"Will you be my mine,Harry?"Zayn asked as he hold up a silver rose ring in his hand.

"Yes..yes..of course Zayn"Harry said excitedly as Zayn put the ring in his finger.

Harry grabbed Zayn's collar pulling him in for a kiss.

"We should get back My mom is coming home tomorrow,we need to be up early,"Harry explained as they pull away.

"Then we should take full advantage of out last night alone,"Zayn suggested.

"Oh yeah? What do you Have in mind Mr.Malik?"Harry asked.

"You'll see when we get home,"Zayn smirked.

The drive home was comfortable,they both felt complete in a while now.Zayn didn't feel something missing in his life,Maybe he needed someone by his side.He closed himself off to love for so long now that he was scared of letting Harry in but he finally did it.