1

The Malik are a very reputable and wealthy family after losing his mother in an accident,Zayn left to study abroad as he was going to become the CEO of Malik corp.

Zayn was not really close to his father after his mother's death as he was blaming him for the accident but he eventually forgave him.

Third Person's P.O.V.

zayn was coming back home to london after studying Abroad for so many years,He was so excited to meet his father as he was the only family he had left.

"Zayn ring the door bell,"As he wait impatiently for the maid to open the door,A wide smile on his face.

After a few seconds a boy opened the door who Zayn assumed was a new maid at the house.He walked into the house walking past the boy.

"Excuse me? you can't just walk into someone's house like that,"The boy warned.

"Silly maid,I am your boss son,This is my house."I tell him as he was staring at me with those big green eyes.

"I am not a maid."He protested.

"What are you then? chauffeur? A chef?"Zayn asked.

"Why are you shouting Harry?"A woman asked as he walked in.

"Who are you people and where the heck is my father?"Zayn asked getting frustrated.

"Zayn?"Dad's voice was heard.

"Finally Dad..you've got some rude maids over here."Zayn huffed.

"Zayn..they are not maids.."His dad said.

"Who are they then?"Zayn asked.

"You didn't tell me you were coming today?"Dad said changing the topic but Zayn caught him on that.

"Dad who are they?"Zayn asked.

"Son..that's Harry..your stepbrother."Yaser stated.

"My what?"Zayn asked again thinking he might have misheard his father's words.

"Your stepbrother.."He said again.

"And I'm assuming that's the woman you replaced my mom with."Zayn said through greeted teeth.

"It's not like that son.."Yaser protested.

"You got married and you didn't even think about telling me..I'm your son Dad..how could you do this to me..oh my Bad..you already replaced me."Zayn scoffed.

"Son listen to me.."Yaser called as Zayn walked out of the room.

"Don't call me that Anymore."Zayn shouts.

He took his bags and was about to walk out of the house.

"Where are you going?"Yaser asked.

"You have your family..there's no Place for me here anymore."Zayn said but Yaser caught his wrist stopping him.

"No Zayn..Don't go please...for your mom please don't go..Trisha wouldn't want you to leave."Yaser pleaded and with that Zayn took a step back from the door.

He walk upstairs to where his old room was so he could finally relax as he was jetlagged.

What he saw made his blood boil even moreHis Dad's new son even took over his room.He grabbed the lamp on the bedside and threw it in anger as it went flying outside the room before shattering in pieces.

"What are you doing?"The boy asked as he walk into the room.

"Not only you replaced me in this family but you also took over my room."Zayn said as he pushed Harry hard again the wall grabbing his wrist.

"Z-zayn you're hurting me.."Harry whined in pain.

Yaser came in and pulled Zayn away from Harry telling Zayn he can shift to Trisha's old room.