I just paused an educational episode of Dr. Stone, Keiko thought bitterly. This better be worthwhile.

The ones downstairs looked up when they heard footsteps descending.

Keiko narrowed her eyes at the two guests, who were now sitting on the couch.

That must be Eraserhead, she thought as she looked at the black-haired mummy, before letting her eyes drift to the Symbol of Peace.

"Keiko," All Might said, widening his smile a little. "We wanted to talk to you about school."

"Which school?" She asked suspiciously as she walked over and plopped down on the space between her mother and father. She knew she already agreed to go to UA, so why were they here?

"We want to offer you a spot in UA," Aizawa said gruffly. "A second chance."

Though Keiko could barely see the eyes of the teacher through his bandages, she could understand the message he sent through them. They wanted to do this for the parents, not me.

Suki's eyes widened from her place on the couch across the two men. "Really? I thought she failed the test."

"She has the potential of a hero, so there's room for growth," All Might said. Suki turned to him. "You're also teaching there, right? I'm not really sure about letting Keiko go in, especially after the USJ attack."

"We've upgraded our security," Aizawa assured her. "It's much stronger than before, and we're positive that no more villains can break in anymore."

Akira looked at the teachers. "Are you really giving my daughter a second chance?"

All Might nodded. "She would be studying in the hero course, class 1A."

Suki grinned, enveloping her daughter into a hug. "My baby girl's going to UA!" She cheered.

"Mom!" Keiko gasped. "Can't — breathe!"

▪︎•▪︎•▪︎•▪︎

When you're a band, you need a recording studio.

Normally, artists would rent recording studios, but they were lucky enough to be able to build their own in their little "clubhouse," if you could call it that.

They decided to meet up in the studio when Keiko had just left school.

They haven't met up in a while, ever since school started actually. And this was the perfect time to get together.

She knew her brother's band members for three years now, ever since he went to Shiketsu.

They were all close with each other, and they got even closer when they found out their similar love for music.

And that was how the band started, with Keiko as their very capable manager.

The Fat Ones + Keiko

Ichiro:
Who changed the chat
name?

Kai:
The fuck? I'M NOT FAT

Ichiro:
Language

Keiko:
I named the chat