Eda: Yes.

Ian: Okay. Fine. It won't be the weirdest thing I've seen today.

    Ian thinks back to when he and Asiah were traveling through the town, as he remembers the small little white person-thing with a nose two times the size of her body, shouting out that the world was a simulation and that they were all going to die.

Eda: Alright, kids! Get on!

    As The two siblings sit on the staff, with Ian on the back, Asiah in the middle, and Eda in front, Eda slaps the staff, and it takes to the sky and speeds off towards Eda's stand.

.....................................................................................

They reach the stand and Eda pulls out a portable T.V. 

Eda: What is this exactly, you two?

Ian: It's a portable television. You take these batteries and...

    Ian reaches for some batteries that were just sitting in a little basket she had. Luckily, they were the right kind as Ian takes the batteries and puts them in the T.V. He messes with a few handles and the T.V. turns on and is playing a stupid Zumba lesson. All of the other town residents perk up and stops their current transactions to crowd around the stall.

R.M(Random Monster)#1: What is that?

R.M#2: I don't know but I will bay 40 snails for it!

R.M#3: I'll pay 60

R.M#4: Can I eat the person inside? If so, I'll pay 280!

Eda: This is nuts! I'm definitely keeping you two around!

.........................................................................................

Ian: Hey, Eda. We helped you. Tell us how to get home.

Eda: Fine. 

She pulls a key out of her wild, long, white, and grey hair.

Eda: This key opens a portal to different realms. That time, it, unfortunately, landed in the human realm. I don't when it'll move back to the human realm. By the way, you two never introduced yourselves.

Ian: Shoot! I forgot to. Anyway, my name is Ian Tempest and this is my little sister, Asiah Tempest.

    This information left Ian stumped. Who knew when they were going to get back? He didn't and he wanted to make sure his little sister was safe. He knew she was going to want something back, but right now, he didn't care. His sister was his first priority. Getting home was something he knew he needed to do. There was no question about it. He knew Eda wasn't all bad and he somewhat trusted her now. She did keep up her end of the deal and she doesn't seem like a bad person. He wondered why she was a criminal, but that could come later. Right now, he and his sister needed somewhere to stay. They also had no connections besides Eda, and, even if they met someone, they might try to take advantage of them being human. He knew he couldn't 100% trust Eda but she seemed like their best option right now.

Ian: Hey Eda can I make a request?

Eda: Yeah, sure kid.

Ian: Do you know somewhere we can stay until we go back? And clearly, this world is different from what we are used to, so, can you help teach us about this place?

Eda: Hmmm... Okay. You guys can stay with me and I guess I'll teach you. You seem like a responsible big brother, so I'll tell you, you owe me a favor.

Ian: Okay! Thank you! I won't let you down when the time comes!

............................................................................

Eda: Okay, guys! We're here! Welcome to........The Owl House!!

    Eda opened the door of the weird-looking house to reveal a pretty spacious room

    Eda opened the door of the weird-looking house to reveal a pretty spacious room. Inside the room, there was a big couch with the design of a bat in the middle of the room. There was a little table in front of that couch that looked like it could be for smaller people. But before Ian could finish looking around he heard a voice of a male. 

???: Hey Eda! Who are these guys?

Ian looked around the room but couldn't find a source for the voice.

???: Hey! Down here mortal!

    Ian looked down to see a dog skeleton-like thing. He couldn't really explain it, but he knew it was talking to him. It had grey fur covering his small body with a tan spot in the middle. He had two sharp claws and a thumb on each hand and two claws on his feet. On top of his head, he had a skull. Not inside his head. Outside. It had two fangs coming from the skeletal snout and two horns. One of them seems to have broken off. He had wide pink eyes with yellow scleras. He had a fluffy, grey tail with tan on the tip. The last feature was a red collar with a gold tag on it.

Ian: ...What even are you?

???: Wha?!! You should be bowing to me! Your nothing but a weak, puny human! While I am THE KING OF DEMONS!! 

Ian: What demons are you the king of? Gremlins? I still can't tell what the hell you are.

???: Why you impudent-

Eda: Enough, boys! King this is Ian and Ian this is King. King behave. They're gonna be living with us for a while.

King: They? Do you mean that other human that came in here? It WAS a girl right? I couldn't tell. They all look like pathetic underlings that should be bowing to me!

Ian: What the hell did you say about my sister?!

King: You heard me, Peasant!

Ian: You damn mutt!

Eda: Ohh boy, this is gonna be a long visit... 

Ian runs around trying to catch King, who starts crawling all over Eda.

.............................................................

(Hey guys, this is going to wrap up the prologue. The next chapter will be the last chapter before I start writing what happens in the main timeline. You guys already know how I feel about your criticism. It's welcomed but try not to be too negative. Thank you for reading the second part of The Swordsman of Black Magic and I'll talk to you guys in the comments and next chapter!)