chapter six

꧁ꕥ꧂

꧁ꕥ꧂

"So what exactly are we doing here?"

Donghyuck scoffed, his arms expanding as he looked around the large music store and took in the distantly familiar scents. "To get music, of course."

Mark and Chenle didn't wait around for anyone else, already beginning to explore as they looked around at all of the various artists and genres that decorated the building.

Rows and rows of albums and music players could be found in any direction. On the walls were posters and photos of multiple artists, some regular kpop artists, and some foreign artists.

"This is a good album, right?" Renjun asked, holding up an album by someone he had been listening to a lot more recently.

Minyeon nodded, smiling as she picked up a Twice album. "You think I should get this? I don't think I have this album yet?"

Renjun nearly laughed seeing the album in her hands. He shook his head, grabbing her hand to pull the album away. "Yeah, no. You aren't slick. I know you bought two of these albums when we came the other day."

"Come on, I could get a different photocard! I already have Jihyo and Chaeyoung. For all we know, Sana could be in there. Are you really going to make me pass up the chance of getting a Sana photocard?"

Renjun raised a brow, setting down the album and dragging her out of the aisle, "yeah, I am. Because you already have like five Sana photocards. You literally have multiple photo cards of each member."

"And you're gonna try telling me I'm wrong for that?"

"No, it's reasonable," Renjun shrugged, letting go of her hand as they finally came to a stop at the front of the store.

"Woah, these sunglasses are cool," Minyeon gawked, pulling the bright yellow sunglasses from the rack and holding them up.

"They look dorky," Renjun laughed, pulling a pair of less bright yellow sunglasses from the shelf and putting them on. He stared back at himself in the mirror, unsure of what to feel.

"It'd look better if your hair was slicked back but it still looks pretty good," Minyeon nodded.

They turned around upon hearing a familiar voice, the boy holding a bright smile as he approached them. "Hey, what are you guys doing?"

"Looking at sunglasses," Minyeon responded, holding up the pair of yellow shades for Mark to take. He did so, putting them on as he stood beside Renjun in the mirror.

The three began laughing seeing him in the large sunglasses. "You somehow seem to make it work, though," Renjun laughed.

"I've been told that happens a lot, just natural I guess," he boasted teasingly, beginning to pose in the mirror.