Harry Potters Long Lost Sister and the Slytherin Princess [END]

it was about eleven thirty and harry and dumbldore were gone. probley to destroy a horcex. i was laying down on the couch in the common room when i saw draco start to leave the common room. i knew exacly what he was going tp do. i got up fast and followed him out. "draco." i called to him as i got out of the slytherin common room. he quickly turned around startled but relazed a little once he saw it was me.

"what are you doing?" he asked softly. i quickly ran to him and huged him tightly. he quickly huged me back. "i have to get going." he whispered. i nodded and slowly and reluctantly let him go. "their landing on the tower." i said looking at the ground. i couldfeel harry there. it was one of the weird twin things. i didnt want this to happen but dumbldore told me to tell him. he nodded and started walking that way. once he was out of sight i took a short cut there.

when i got there i saw dumbldore and harry getting off their brooms and dumbldore looked really weak. "professore d!" i screamed and ran to his side. he gave me a small smiled. "never get tired of the nicknames do you miss potter?" i gave him a small smile back. "never will." all of a sudden me and harry were agianst the wall under his invisibility cloak and we couldnt move. we couldnt even blink. next draco cam out and pointed his wand at dumbldore. dumbldore didnt look like he was weak. "mr malfoy." he told him politly.

"don't act stupid you old foul. you know why i'm here." draco spat. i could tell he was scared and i'm sure dumbldore could too but harry i'm not so sure of. "you have to do what you have to do." dumbldore said calmly. "yes. but before i do what i came to do, did you teach her everything she has to know?" no! shut up draco! dumbldore tenced. "what are you talking about mr malfoy?"

"i know about kristins powers. she told me that she needed to be tought things that only you could teach her. did you teach her them?" he asked. dumbldore looked at me slightly but quickly looked back at draco. unfortionly draco noticed. "you have somone eles here dont you?" he spat looking around him cautiasly. "i'm afraid its just you and me mr malfoy." dumbldore said calmly. suddenly snap and a few death eaters came through the door and snap pointed his wand at dumbldore and shot a spell at him, after getting his wand, sending him flying off the tower. then snap quickly grabed dracos shirt and pulled him back through the door with the other death eaters going with them.

i could move agian so i knew that dumbldore was dead. olviasly harry noticed too cause he quickly ran after snap but i just stayed there. how could i have did nothing? i could have stoped them if i wanted to. and i did want to but dumbldore told me not to interfear. i took the cloak off me and just stayed there. i heard a lot of screaming and i couldnt take it anymore so i got up and ran to where i heard the screaming. there were kids and staff members from all houses and death eaters shoting spells everywhere. i looked around and saw draco, snap and harry leaving. i quickly ran after them and saw somone point their wand at draco and quickly made their wand go out of their hand. its not like draco wanted this to happen. and nether did snap. and i was not fixxing to let them get hurt because of it.

it was around two am and all the death eaters were gone and everyone was in the great hall. harry was no-where in sight and i was starting to get worried. professore mcgonagll was talking when i heard screaming. "maybe she had a reason harry." i reconized the voice as hermione. "bull shit!" suddenly harry stormed over to the slytherin table with hermione and ron behind him and he pulled me up by the coller of my shirt. "what the hell where they talking about kristin?" harry yelled. by now everone was looking at us. "now is not the tim...."

"the hell it is!" he yelled. "you could have stoped them couldnt you! you could have saved dumbldore couldnt you!" he yelled in my face. "did you ever think dumbldore didnt want to be saved!" i yelled back at him. he slaped me. everyone and thing fell silent. i slowly looked at harry to see his eyes wide and took his hand off my shirt. "your answers will come soon enough harry. but i will not be the one to give them to you." i said emotionless. then i ran out of the room, knowing that death eaters would take over the school. i needed to disapear. hopfully harry disapeared as well.