Harry Potters Long Lost Sister and the Slytherin Princess

i walked out of the bathroom and went and sat one sarahs bed. she looked at me exspectatly. i sighed and told her the whole story. about going to the lake and meeting the nymps, swimming with them, the cave, the necklass, about what i saw, everything. when i was finally finished she had wide eyes. "wow. so...wait. you'r like a goddess now?" i shook my head. "what? no." "yes you would be. if she gave you all her magic and she's a goddess that would make you a goddess too. and with you already haveing magic before that that would make youmore powerful then a god or goddess." wow. that made a lot of sence. "i guess so. this is a lot to take in. can we keep it just between us for now?" she nodded. "thank you." we hugged then went down to the common room where we saw blake. we all sat down on a couch and i closed my eyes and leaned my head back. harry? i thought. whats up? i just found out terible news. well for me anways. what is it? promise not to tell anyone? i promise. ok. well....i'm more powerful then a god. i cant exsplane it right now. i'll have to exsplane it face to face. what?! ok. we need to meet fast then. when do you want to meet? can we do it tommorow at around 3 pm? i'm really tired. i'v had a long day. of course. good night kristen. night harry.

"kristen? hello?" i opened my eyes to see sarah and blake stareing at me. "what?" i asked. "are you ok? we've been trying to talk to you." sarah said. "oh sorry. i must have dosed off. i'm preety tired so i'll see you guys later. night." i said getting up. "night." they said at the same time. i went up to are dorm and went to sleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.i had horible nightmares that night. i saw deaths and weddings. happiness and sadness. i woke up crying. i looked around and relized i didnt wake up the other girls this time. i guess thats good. i quickly wiped my eyes and got up and left them dorm and common room and headed strait to dumbledoors office. when i got up there i saw harry was already there. "i'm telling you sir somthings not right. let me go cheek on her." harry was begging.

i went up to his desk and hugged harry tightly. he hugged me back just as tightly. i started crying agian. "what is wrong miss. potter?" i cryed even harder into harrys chest remmbering it all. "i saw everything. the deaths everything. make it stop!" i screamed. he quickly came over to stand by me while i droped to the floor. "what is it?" he asked. "the goddes marabela has given me the honer of having the necklass she made." i managed to say. i heard dumbledore gasp in shock. "c..c...can i see it?" he asked. i wiped my eyes and took my necklass out from under my shirt so he could see it.

he bent down and examend it then looked me in the eyes. "its ok. we're just going to have to make some changes."

five years later

i packed my stuff. who would have thought i would be going back to hogwarts? harry, ron, herminey, sarah, and blake have been writeing letters to me evr since i left hogwarts four years ago which i gladly wrote back to. your probley wondering 'what?' well you see when dumbledore said that we needed to make some changes he sent me to an all boys school called durmstring. there i learned to controle my powers and i learned how to fight. and now i'm going back to hogwarts. i was told i would have to be in slytherin still. i also learned i can turn invizible when ever i want andspells tust roll off my tonge and if i'm in a fight i always when. i'm now seventeen and and am in my seventh year at hogwarts. i couldnt wait to see harry and everyone agian.

not that long later i was on the train to hogwarts. i looked much diffrent now. my eyes still changed colors but my hair turned a sorta red color. so all in all i looked a lot like my mom now. which would mean i am really hot. i finally found an empty compartment so i got in and shut the door behind me. i took out my ipod that i bought with my own money i got at my summer job. i still live in the orghanage just so you know. i pushed shuffle then 'my leftovers by porcelain and the tramps'. i started singing it.

You'll have a midlife crisis trying to get where I've been

Well if you want him that bad Ms.V