Mission Part 3

Kakayu (pov)

We were still searching around for this person. It felt like we've been here for hours.

I sighed.

"Maybe you should head back to the hideout.." Hidan said. "Im fine..im not tired." I said..

He sighed.

As three of us continue on walking a man past us holding his hat down.

He walked quickly past us.

We watch him for a while then we nodded at each other.

We followed behind him quickly as he leave the village.

Hidan grabbed the man and pushed him up agaisnt the tree.

"Hikaru Samaji..." Hidan growled to the man.

The man was old and struggling in Hidan grip. I felt bad.

"Hidan take it easy..." I said. "I believe you have something that belongs to my Leader Pein..." Hidan said.

"The man struggled to reach for his pocket. He took out a box from his pocket and gave it to Hidan.

As Hidan was about to grab the box the old man took a kunai out of his pocket and stabbed Hidan in the stomach.

"Owww...that hurt." Hidan said dropping the man and stepping back.

I removed my swords from my back and ran towards the old man.

As I was about to slice him he dissapeard and reappeared behind me. "Too slow" he said and kicked me in my spine.

I heard a crack sound and I fell to the ground unable to move.

"Kakayu!" Hidan shouted.

I try getting up but all I did was fall back down. Hidan started fighting with the old man.

I was being picked up by someone. It was Ryuuji. He sat down and held me in his lap.

I struggled at first but relaxed cause it didn't make sense fighting.

"I'll get you soon my love...once I get rid of that immortal guy...you're m
ines." He whispered in my ear.

He started to nibble on my ear after. I blushed and I wanted to get out of his grip.

"Say anything to him I'll get rid of him faster..." he said and I stopped moving.
"Good girl.." he said kissing my cheek.

Hidan came over to us and flung the old man to the ground. Hidan looked at me then took me from Ryuuji.

Hidan held me bridal style. He was walking and we headed back to the village we just left.

We reached at the villages hospital.
Hidan got me a room...I was now laying in bed.

I was laying on my stomach as they try healing my spine.

"You're fine now...you just have to stay in bed until 2 days."the medical ninja said and I nodded. "Thank you"

I said she nodded and left.
Hidan came into the room after and sat beside the bed..

"Kakayu...im sorry. " he said.

"For what?" I asked. "For letting you get hurt.." he said.

"Come here.." I said. He leaned in closer to me.

I put my hand on his cheek. "Its alright you dont have to apologise." I said.

He nodded and leaned in more. I kissed him on the lips. He then sat back down.

"Its dark out now so get some rest..." he said. I nodded and went to sleep.

---------
-------
-----
---
--
-

Comment

Like

Share

Vote

Follow