12. I'll Be Gentle (NSFW)

⚠️NSFW CHAPTER⚠️

*****

"Does it still hurt?"

Bruce murmurs through the kisses, gently rubbing on the gauze wrapped securely around Peter's thigh. The teen is sitting comfortably on his lap, his back pressed against the headboard of the bed.

After a more than surprising revelation of the Avenger's supposed feelings towards him, Peter was floating on cloud nine.

Even though the words came from Bruce's own mouth, there was the tiniest sliver of doubt in the back of his mind- but after the way the scientist kissed him... god, the way he kissed him- as if he was the most precious thing in his arms, the inklings of uncertainty unravelled themselves from Peter's brain and subsequently ceased to exist.

Peter was absolutely sure that nothing could ruin his mood.

After the pair eventually managed to break apart from each other, they'd moved from the bathroom to the bedroom and Bruce made a start for the door. Peter was so close to asking him to stay, that he doesn't like sleeping alone, but managed to stop himself from the fear of sounding too clingy.

People found clinginess a turn-off, right? However, Peter's love language was closeness. Physical affection. He thrived off it, needed it. But if the others don't like it, then of course Peter wasn't going to act on it.

When Peter's left on his own, he would've sulked if it weren't for the wide sappy smile that wouldn't leave his face.

His body's weightless- and whether it's because of the painkillers or the kisses, or the hope kindling inside his chest that's ready to burst, his heart felt entirely too warm and giddy that he couldn't help but kick his feet on the bed and roll back and forth like some sort of stereotypical lovesick highschooler in the movies.

Yes, he's embarrassed with himself.

"Oh my god. Oh my god ohmygod."

While he was having a little happy freak out, Bruce suddenly came back, all freshened up and ready for bed. Peter immediately brightened up even more if that was humanly possible.

He made grabby hands towards Bruce, beckoning him to come to the bed. The scientist can never deny those bright bambi eyes, so now he's here, kissing a gorgeous boy with an arm curled tightly around that lithe waist.

It wasn't part of the original plan- somehow lying next to each other led to soft touches and wandering hands and then kissing that they both couldn't pull away from even if they tried, not that they wanted to in the first place- but neither of them are complaining at all. In fact, they are more than content to stay like this.

"A little. The meds have gotten rid of most of the pain, t-though..." Peter breathes out, body tensing when Bruce's hand trails upwards, fingertips fluttering and teasing the area of skin below his navel.

"Mhmm."

Peter is, unsurprisingly, hard. The way Bruce kisses him- all tenderly and softly and sweetly, caressing him, the heavy petting only makes Peter want more.

He wants the kiss to be deeper, wants it rougher, wants that perfect tingling pressure of their wet lips slotted together to be the only thing on his mind. A little whine leaves the back of his throat when Bruce draws back slightly.

"More..."

Peter's face flushes, only realising how desperate he sounds after the words have left his mouth. He nuzzles his head against the side of the man's neck, breathing in his comforting scent, but also because he wants to hide his face.