05. A Little Situation

Just as Peter turns around the corner of the hallway, he slams straight into a lean chest, feeling an arm slide around his waist to keep him from falling onto the ground. The spiderling looks up, coming face to face with the God of Mischief himself.

Peter gasps and shyly untangles himself from Loki's arms, his face becoming even redder than it was before. "L-Loki! Oh, I'm so sorry-"

Loki's sea green eyes sparkle with intrigue upon recognising Peter's voice. "You... you're the little spider, aren't you?"

Peter keeps his gaze on the floor, trying but failing to get his breathing back to normal. With what happened earlier, it's as though his senses have gone into hyperdrive, so even so much as a breath on Peter's skin is leaving him trembling and legs weak.

What the hell is going on? He feels... dizzy, and aching.

He can't comprehend it. It's as if he's having a sensory overload, but instead of feeling the usual pain he's all too familiar with-it's... something similar to pleasure?

He can't think properly. He can't process anything. He's just... god, he's just really fucking horny.

And it's scaring Peter, because he's never felt like this before. Well- he has been horny of course, obviously, but it's never... it's never been like this. His brain is complete mush. Fried.

Oh, fuck. Bucky probably didn't even realise what he was doing, and dammit, Peter is such an awful friend for being turned on by it. He's so ashamed.

What he needs to do right now is to go to the bathroom, ASAP, to get this... situation under control.

"Umm, yeah. That's... that's me. My name is Peter though, Peter P-Parker." He replies, voice a little high-pitched and breathy.

"Well, I must say, Peter," Loki purrs, sliding a nimble finger underneath Peter's chin to tilt it upwards, so that they are staring into each other's eyes. "You look... delightful without your mask."

Peter almost whines, not even sure why, but he bites his bottom lip before it leaves him. Loki seems to notice this as his eyes darken considerably, turning into pools of molten lava.

"Pray tell," He whispers deeply, getting unbearably closer. Peter can now feel the wall up against his back, and the slight coolness of Loki's body. Huh, Loki's... cold? "Where is an adorable mortal such as yourself running off to?"

"U-uhh, umm. Just the-the bathroom..." Peter harshly gulps, throat dry.

"Mhmm. I couldn't help but notice that you appear very flushed. I wonder, why is that?" Loki says, his face inching in closer and fuck, the air is so thick and heavy and Peter feels hot and he can't breathe-

"May I?" Loki asks a moment later, and Peter is confused for a second.

"May you wha-?" He cuts himself off as lets out an involuntary moan, Loki nipping at his ear, letting his wet tongue trail down from Peter's neck to his collarbone. The younger claws at the God's clothes, immediately searching for an anchor as Loki's mouth feels like liquid fire on his skin, it's so much yet so good.

"A-ah, Loki," Peter shudders as their bodies press up against each other, and the lower temperature of Loki's skin felt so so amazing to him since he felt like he was burning. He doesn't know how long Loki sucks on his neck for, or the kitten licks and butterfly kisses, too lost in the bliss but Peter regains back some of his senses as he realises that he's painfully hard.

Oh fuck. This is so embarrassing.

"I-I gotta, I have to go..." Before Peter loses any more self control, he slips away from Loki's grasp, running down the hall on his shaking legs.

He absolutely cannot let anyone see him like this.