Part One

Childe's POV:
It was another typical day, I had just finished work and was about to head home. I usually call an UBER for the ride home, however this time I noticed a taxi passing so I thought of taking the chance and not waiting for an UBER to arrive.
"Taxi please" I simply shouted, while making the suitable hand gesture. Soon enough the taxi stopped, and I got into the back seat. "Where are we heading?", a deep masculine voice asked, nonetheless, I found it quite attractive, whatever, the truth is I shouldn't overreact over a stranger's voice. "Um...Liyue Harbor please!", I answered. The driver looked at me directly through the driving mirror, the man was extremely attractive, probably the first time I got to witness someone THAT good looking.
"You live there?"
several seconds passed
"Hello? Young man?"
Well THAT was embarassing, I was caught up staring to this man that I totally didn't notice him talking to me.
"I'm sorry haha, I spaced out, yeah I'm currently living there.", I said getting back to reality.
"Oh, are you not from Liyue?", he asked, while starting driving the car.
"Actually I'm from a village in Snezhnaya, Morepesok if you've heard of it sir!", I exclaimed.
"I've heard of it, I've actually visited Snezhnaya before, just not this village in particular.", he said.
"Where are you from?", I asked in order to keep the conversation going, for some reason I was also curious to get to know this man.
"Liyue harbor,", he said, "I hope you're liking it so far." he added.
"I most definitely do! It was a great idea to move here, even though the truth is I often miss my family back in Snezhnaya.", I said, thinking of my siblings and parents back at the village.
"What made you move here then? If you feel comfortable sharing, that is.", damn he was not only extremely eye catching and wise looking but respectful too.
"I'm totally okay with saying don't worry about it! I just wanted to try something new, I'm always up to challenges, without them life gets boring, you know?", I said.
"You're right, life can get, pretty boring at times, especially when you grow older, it is like the more I age the less motivation I have to do things I did.", following these words there was a sigh.
"Oh come on sir! Someone looking like you can't be that old! I'm 21 myself, I don't think we could have a big age gap between us, correct me if im wrong!", I said with an energetic tone, there was NO way someone as hot was old enough to be considered a dilf.
"Well, I'll be turning 28 in a few months from now", he giggled, his laugh was adorable, I could listen to him laughing for hours, he was in fact, flawless.
To be honest, his way of speaking have me the impression of someone way older, he resembled in fact a very mature person. Not to mention that even though he wasn't looking any younger looking than his actual age, that wasn't even old to begin with, he was looking extremely FINE.

Zhongli's POV:
The young man was indeed interesting looking, physically and mentally. It had been a long time since I had enjoyed a conversation with a costumer as much. After sharing some basic information about ourselves like our place of origin and age, we had a conversation about plenty of topics. He seemed like a person that would do anything to surpass anyone on his way, and was always up to challenges. For example he would often challenge his coworkers, but at the same time he would also take challenge considering life, like important decisions in order to change his monotonous routine.
Unfortunately, sooner than I could think we had arrived to our destination.
Surpassingly he sighed, "Thank you for the ride sir, what do I offer?", he asked in a calm voice.
"Oh you don't have to-", I was interrupted by his words.
"What? There's no way I'm not paying you sir, please let me know the amount of mora.", he practically shouted in an aggressive tone, however not in a mean way.
"No it's really fine, consider it as a friend just giving you a ride home, that is.", he said.
"I'm more than thankful then, sir", he said smiling, cute. He was about to leave when I asked, "Oh, um I didn't catch your name though." I felt embarrassed to say something like that, how inappropriate... (Author: chill geo daddy you are just asking a name...)
"Oh yea we didn't introduce ourselves appropriately haha, call me Childe!", he said in an energetic voice this time, yet adorable, "and you sir?" he asked me.
"Zhongli.", I replied.
"Well, see you around sir, hopefully!", and with that he was gone.
"Yea.."

Author's note:Oof hope y'all liked part 1 (not that anyone is going to read it lol)

Author's note:
Oof hope y'all liked part 1 (not that anyone is going to read it lol). My friend gave me this idea some hours ago and I just HAD to do it lol. It's currently almost 6am I gotta go so stay tuned for part 2!! Ill probably also post this on AO3 too^^