What are the odds

Start from the beginning

        I nodded and he placed a piece in my mouth. It tastes kinda salty but sweet and it was crunchy I was surprised. It's truly delicious. He laughed at my reaction and feed some to Enzo as well since his hands can't seem to let go of me.

"It's delicious." I smiled brightly which earned a kiss in the cheeks from Elijah and Enzo, are they really this affectionate? Well it's not like I hate it, it's just that It felt weird everytime they kiss me.

         I don't have much time processing what I feel as what they called movie started. The white wall glows with moving images coming from the projector as a loud sound came from somewhere and the room dimmed. I can't take my eyes off the square light and my heart seems to beat alongside the music. Wow... What's this? I feel so excited all of the sudden.

         I looked at Elijah and Enzo to confirm what's happening. I can't seem to contain my excitement anymore and to my utter surprise they are already looking at me, are they watching me all this time? I'm so embarrassed all of the sudden. What if I made some weird face as I was curious and mesmerized by the moving images? I hid my face and I hugged Stitch closer.

"Hahaha, why are you so cute Sky~" they both laugh and I think I'm starting to turned into a tomato with this red cheeks. I'm actually grateful that the room is dark and they can't see my face right now.

          I watch and watch again, happy and amazed by the whole thing. I loved how the characters all stand and stayed strong amidst all the problem and how they protect others from the bad guys. Hoping allthough out the movie that I'm, even just a little bit stronger like them. I almost thought of it as real and asked Elijah if I'll see Iron Man if I go outside and look up the sky, they laughed but explained that everything is just a fictional character and was acted by the people called actors. I didn't know it's possible though but they said that it was due to great editing and props. It's commendable acting skills if ever.

          It was our fourth movie that I looked around finding that most of them are already asleep. Elijah and Enzo are intently watching with me just an hour ago but they eventually excused themselves not so long ago. Is the movie boring? Or it's just that they already watched it? Well... Whatever.

          I looked at everyone as they sleep comfortably leaning against each other in the couch and in the futons or in the floor.   The bags of chips they called are all over the place, Ashnier gave each a bag of plastic with food inside before the movie starts and I want to taste them now as my food are all gone. I was curious as to what they taste like  but my attention was caught by what I saw more next.

          Dustin kissing Ashnier in the lips.

           I was surprised, is that normal? I remembered what father used to say to me, though almost all of my memories of him disgusted me, this part stood out to be the most disgusting one.

"I really loved kissing you, it makes me so delighted that I can't seem to stop."

           Do they feel good too? Is that okay? All my memories of kissing is traumatizing but looking at them makes me feel...

Weird.

           I don't know what got into me but I can't seem to take my eyes off them. The thought of Ashnier kissing some girls I don't know of is repulsive for me earlier but as I saw him kissing Dustin... Somehow it makes something inside of me... Curl? I don't know what this is. Wanting?  I don't want to give in to this greed but...

         I want to kiss them too, I want them to kiss me too, not in the cheeks or in my forehead like they used to but my lips. I want to feel their lips into mine, I want to compare what would I feel with them, what difference is their kiss compared to my father.

          I looked intently forgetting the good movie I'm watching and watched what they're doing instead. They looked so happy and ....lustful in a good way that is unlike my father who molested and raped me against my own will. They seemed to enjoy each other's attention and kisses. Roaming and exploring unseen parts of their bodies. What's this? What am I feeling? I looked at myself unsure of the sudden changes in me. Why am I so hot? It's burning me just looking at them. I looked at them again. What would I feel though? What would I feel if they're the ones kissing me?

"What would..I ...feel?" I licked my lips unconsciously.

"Enjoying the movie lil naughty sky~" I suddenly got nervous as I turned around just to see Jackson looking at me dangerously.

"What are you doing Azure? Do you enjoy watching that instead of the movie?" He smirked at me as he touched my neck and corner me in between his arms and the couch, I awkwardly crouch underneath as I avoided his gaze.

"N-no "

"Oh? I thought you want to know how they feel?" He touched my lips that is wet from all the biting  making me look at him out of the habits. It was always like this. Would he hit me like my father did if I don't look at him or answer?

"You'll cut your cute lips, Sky. I'll probably bruised if you keep in biting it hard."

"I...I -i...uhm... I was-" I stuttered so much that I'm afraid he'll really hit me for being annoying.

"Oh Sky~ my lil sweet innocent sky. What should I do to you?"

🙃