Chapter 5

My whole body was on fire.

His lips danced violently with mine as well as his tongue, telling me how much he wanted me without using any words. My back hit my soft mattress and I slide up a bit so he could climb on top. Resting on his elbows one at each side of me, he started kissing down my jawline and eventually down my neck, sucking gently. My eyes flattered as I loved the feeling of him over me.

I can't believe we were doing this, I know we shouldn't but in this moment I didn't give a shit. At this moment it was everything I've ever wanted, nothing would get me to stop. The feeling of our bodies colliding were too great to even think about right or wrong.

As he moved up to my lips again I placed my hands on his firm chest, dragging them down his stomach in a gentle and slow phase, following the lines of his six-pack that I felt through his t-shirt. As a reached the hem, my cold hands slipped inside the shirt and found it's way up feeling his stomach. I felt his muscles tighten by the sudden feeling of my cold hands against his bare skin. His kisses became more aggressive as my hands explored his body. Shit, he really was fit.

The disappointing feeling of his lips leaving mine made me pout, but the sight of him seeing sitting up pulling his shirt over his head made the disappointment change into a tingle in my stomach. Was this happening for real? His body were amazing with his fresh sunburn covering his stomach.

The shirt was on the floor in a second, and he didn't waste any time before he leaned back over me. His hands found the end of my shirt and started to pull it up, taking it slowly so he would get my approval first. When I stretched up my arms he understood that the shirt was coming off, and in a second it was on the floor next to his.

My hand cupped his face as I pulled his lips to mine, his hand explored my curves, moving up until one of his hands grabbed my breast. We were both getting sweaty and impatient, knowing exactly what we both wanted. My breath were getting shaky and louder as he started kissing my neck, moving up to behind my ear as his big hands were all over my body. When he gently started sucking behind my ear I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"Jack.."

It slipped out of my mouth loud and clearly. My cheeks burned red, chocked that I moaned his name out loud, but it only made him groan in response, kissing me all over faster and sloppy. My hands was buried into his hair that was before styled backwards as usual, but was now a mess.

His hands moved along my arms as they reached my hands. He knitted them together and pinned my arms over my head against the mattress, laying his forehead against mine forcing me to stare right into his hazel eyes. My heart raced away by the contact, our breaths were heavy as he said.

"Do you want me, Luna?"

His question made my whole body tingle and stomach drop. I blinked a few times feeling the heat from our bodies meet.

"I need you"

"Now?"

"Now."

My body jerked as I opened my eyes, sweaty and out of breath. My sight was blurry, which made me blink a couple of times as I sat up, resting on my elbow. I was so lost, it took me a couple of seconds to realize where I were.

I looked around in the living room while squinting my eyes from the couch I was currently laying in. I was still wearing my brown tight dress which were now extremely uncomfortable.

As my head cleared up a bit I noticed Jack sitting in the chair beside me, coughing like crazy. My head snapped towards him, seeing him with a cup of tea in his hand with an England print on, the other covering his mouth as he couldn't stop coughing, like he choked on the tea.