Chapter 4

The familiar coconut and vanilla smell filled my nostrils as I took a deep breath in. I tighten my arms even harder around my best friend and got some of her black hair in my face, tickling my chin but it didn't matter, it didn't make me break the hug.

God, I've missed her. And I didn't even realized how much until now that were standing here together.

"This is mad pickers!" Anna said in my ear. "It's been months!"

I just smiled and nodded. "I know..."

Living in different continents sure made it harder to hang out, but it still felt absolutely mad that it was almost six months ago we last saw each other. But it didn't matter now that she was here.

We let go from the hug, and I opened my eyes to scan over the airport again. It was pretty crowded, many others were here to meet up the passengers just as we were.

"Oh my God Jordan!" Anna shrieked loudly with her high pitch voice that half the airport probably could hear. She ran over to Jordan and threw herself over him in a big cozy hug which he happily received, leaving me with her two propped traveling bags. It was a lot of baggage for staying barely three days, but I guess I'm no one to talk. Her long dark brown locks dangled down her back, so shiny and beautiful that I always had been jealous of. She and Jordan small talked for a minute, asking how life's going and the regular.

Soon enough she has to let go of Jordan too since we had parked illegally, a classic. Jordan was driving since he had the nicer car, of course. Myself I had a small red Fiat, but honestly I loved my cute little car even though Jordan had laughed at it for as long as I've owned it.

Anna skipped over to grab her bags that she had left by me, and I was nice enough to take one of them for her since she had a long flight.

"Thanks baby" Anna wicked her eyebrows, and I pouted my lips to give her a kiss as, acting like a couple is something we often did as a joke, but it just fell naturally. I don't even wanna talk about when we're drunk. Anna laughed at me and pressed her palm on my forehead to push my head away.

"On my god hurry up, kids!" Jordan shouted since had started walking in a hurry, and me and Anna had it catches up yet. We started walking towards him with her propped bags, holy shit these were heavy. My arm was strained dragging these many kilos.

"Why are you acting all tough for, grandpa?" Anna roasted him back.

"Weak."

We just laughed at him and continued to the car, hoping for no ticket.

"If we got a ticket, it's your fault you prat" Anna acted all offended when the words came out of his mouth.

"Oh I'm sure you can afford it"

Lucky for Anna there was no ticket, we got home safely to the house and Jordan and Jack immediately went away again. By now I don't even hold track of what they're doing during the days, all I know is that it's work. Practice, meetings, press, interviews. I wouldn't know. At the moment I was just over the moon happy about Anna being here. I haven't realized how much her absence has affected me, I was so used to meeting her everyday, and now nothing. I just knew that I would appreciate these days to the maximum. Jack and Anna could only say hi before he had to go, but since we were going out everyone tomorrow I guess they would have time to get to know each other better then.

Anna was packing up in the last free bedroom that was next to mine. We had been home for and hour or so, it's really hot here in Birmingham right now so we jumped right into the pool in the backyard since I think we might have died from the heat otherwise. I guess we're not so used to the nice weather here in England.