Twenty-Three

Start from the beginning

I laugh a little at Bella as she moves forward. "Nah nah, Bella chill. Nobody is hitting anybody in here. Both of you relax." I say looking at both of them.

Bella swings for Raylee, hitting her in the face. I step between them before Raylee could swing back. "You a little ass girl to me, I'll fuck you up." Raylee says as I hold Bella against the fridge.

"Let me go!" She yells. I start to hear Azalea's cries and throw my head back. "Raylee go home. I'm not dealing with this right now."

She tuts. "You really telling me to leave?" I push Bella towards the stairs then turn to Ray. "GO!" She sucks her teeth and walks out the house, slamming the door behind her.

"I told you that shit was going to catch up with you. Go upstairs." I say to Bella as I go over to Azalea. I pick her up, rocking her in my arms.

It's always something, I can't just have a normal day with no drama. The front door opens and closes, Roddy was probably home.

"Aye? I don't like that my daughter is always present every time you got drama going on." I look at him and then roll my eyes.

"What are you even talking about? Most of the time you start the shit. So don't even come to me with all that." I say putting Azalea in her playpen.

"Oh it's me huh? Why Raylee leaving now telling me she got beef with Arabella?" He says pointing to the front door.

I wave my hand at him. "That has got nothing to do with me. That is between them, it just happened here. Man, Roddy leave me alone. I've had enough." I close Lea's gate and grab my shoes that were by the stairs.

I put them on along with my hoodie I had left on the couch. I walk past him, grabbing my keys and phone. I need a breather.

"Aye where are you going?" I scoff as I open the door. "Rodrick shut the fuck up! I don't have to answer to you or anybody else."

"Who are you talking to? Get your ass back in here NOW!" I slam the door behind me as I walk to my car.

I get in as I open the gates with my keyring. I drive out as I make a phone call.

"What's good mama?"

"Poppp! You in LA?"

"Uh yeah. Why? What's good?"

"I want to come and see you. Where you at?"

"I'm at my mans crib right now. He away for a little bit, so I got somewhere to chill in LA. You know? What you tryna do?"

"Send me your location."

"Oh for real? Say less."

He hangs up quickly making me laugh. I started talking to Bashar again, the day after Azalea's birthday party. Seeing as I wasn't being appreciated by my boyfriend.

Well I don't even know what we are anymore.

I get a notification from Bashar and I click on it, seeing it was the location. It does take me a while to get there, it was a area I wasn't familiar with.