Ch.6 His First Mission, Her First Day

Start from the beginning

Aizawa: *sigh* To be honest I don't know either and I also don't care. Now let's move on. One at a time come up introduce yourself, breathing technique, goal and show your sword. (points at Izumi) You first. 

Izumi: My name is Izumi Yagi the Tsuguko for the Wind Hashira. I use Wind Breathing and I want to replace my father as the Wind Hashira one day and I want to meet my brother again. This is my sword. (Unsheathes sword) 'A simple sword with a green edge and the handguard being black .'

Katsuki: My name is Katsuki Bakugo the next Explosion Hashira! I use my own creation Explosion Breathing and I will be the strongest Hashira one day! This is my sword! 'The sword had a orange edge with little explosions in it and the guard looked like a firework.'

Denki: My name is Denki Kaminari the Tsuguko for the Thunder Hashira. I use Thunder Breathing and I will be the greatest Thunder Hashira in history even greater then the late Zenitsu Agatsuma. This is my sword. 'His haori was black with little white triangles all over it. He had blond hair with a black lightning bolt. His sword was pure yellow and guard was a black square.' 

Shoto: My name is Shoto Todoroki. I use Flame Breathing and Ice Breathing. I believe I am stronger then everyone in this room no matter what the proctors say. (glares at Ochaco) This is my sword. 'It had a red edge with a ice blue body and a red squared guard.'

Ochaco: 'Why is everyone so mean to me? First those girls now this guy. God I miss Izuku!'

Shoka: S-Sorry about my brother, my name is Shoka Todoroki. I use Flame and Ice Breathing and I want to talk to a old friend. This is my sword. 'A Ice blue edge with a red body and a black circular guard.'

Yui: m-m-My name is Yui Kodai. I use Sound Breathing and I want to be the next Sound Hashira. These are my weapons. 'They were two cleavers with a amber edge and were linked together with a chain no guards. She is wearing the base uniform with skirt variant and she wore a red cape with white edging'

Tokoyami: My name is Fumikage Tokoyami the Tsuguko for the Shadow Hashira. I use Shadow Breathing and I wish to fight along side my master one day. This is my sword. 'A black body with a light grey edge, a yellow circular guard, and he wore a yellow facemask with quite messy black hair and he had black eyes. He just had a black cape with a regular uniform.'

Kirishima: My name is Eijiro Kirishima and the Tsuguko for the Stone Hashira. I use Stone Breathing and I want to be the most manly Hashira ever. These are my weapons. 'He had red spiky hair with red eyes. He wore the demon slayer uniform unbuttoned and he wore a bright red haori. His weapons were a flail and an axe attached to a chain with a grey hue.'

Kendo: My name is Itsuka Kendo. I use Fist Breathing and I want to be recognized by the Fist Hashira. These are my weapons. 'She wore the regular demon slayer uniform though it kind of had a teal hue. Her haori was turquoise with black edging. Her weapons were two gauntlets that were gold. These are the usual weapons for Fist Users.

Katsumi: My name is Katsumi Bakugo. You should get used to hearing it. I use Explosion Breathing and I will be the strongest female Hashira in our history. This is my sword. 'The exact same as Katsuki's.

Ibara: My name is Ibara Shiozaki the Tsuguko for the Wood Hashira. I use Wood Breathing and I will fulfill my duty and become the next Wood Hashira. This is my sword. 'She has green hair like my mom, she wore the demon slayer uniform with a the skirt variant, she also wore a monk necklace. Her sword had a brown edge and the guard was black and circular.'