Chapter 8: Heart To Heart

A/N: You know what's gonna happen, so don't act surprised.

They made it into the bedroom, Arnec taking his coat and scarf off. Asmodeus and Lucifer made their leave before the two Mobians looked at each other. There was a tension in the air, Arnec looking around at everything but her. "What was it you wanted to talk about?" he asked as his eyes finally made their way to her. "I... Was just worried about you. The way you'd just throw your life away... You've talked about how half breeds don't matter, and I just want you to know... You matter. Especially to me." she said, looking at him and blushing. Arnec blushed too. He sighed, looking at the ground conflictingly. For the past few days he had had a feeling about her, and the fact that Asmodeus chose her instead of Blaze definitely was odd to him. It took him a moment to find the words that represented what he felt. But then, he found the exact word... "Devils never cry... That's what I was told as a kid. But when the world plays its sick little game of tearing everything you love away from you, just tries crushing you... You try running. But eventually your legs will give out. My legs gave out years ago, my spark dimmed out. Or, so I had thought. Turns out, it was just shoved deep down inside of me, but I couldn't get it back into the light. I needed someone... You, Tangle... I love you..." Arnec said as he took her hands in his and looked at her. His cheeks were red as roses as were hers as he realized he had just did that. His heart was faster than his brain at the moment. Tangle shyly smiled a little before they hugged. Well, more like Tangle hugged him. They looked at each other, Arnec's fingertips being numb from the anxiety, before their lips came together. Tangle's tail wrapped around his waist, ensuring he couldn't pull away. Her right hand went on his chest as her left hand went down his side. Arnec blushed even more as he felt her hand slide onto his rear end. He let his guard down and Tangle took advantage, venturing into her new territory. Arnec's mind went wild as he went in unprepared. Tangle was pretty anxious too, being her first kiss and all... But for every ounce of anxiety, there was twenty pounds of happiness. Their eyes opened and looked at each other. Aqua green meeting purple. Arnec was distracted and his legs locked, him falling forward. By the time he realized his mistake it was too late as the two fell onto the floor, Arnec's face just 2 or 3 inches away from hers as his hands were by her shoulders. Tangle chuckled "Well, here I thought I'd be the one getting you on the floor!" She said, her eyes narrowing slightly. Arnec blushed as he looked down at her. His eyes moved down, him not feeling as embarrassed to give her a look. Tangle grinned "Pretty Boy..."  this got his attention. Arnec looked up at her, not being able to get any words out. Her grin was from cheek to cheek as she stretched her back before putting her arms over his neck. "...I like how shy you are~" her voice low and arousing. "R-really?"
"Yeah... Lot of other things too..." her hands moved closer, slowly moving Arnec to her. Tangle's tail stretched to the light switch and turned the lights off, locking the door too. Arnec slowly moved his head forward, his lips brushing against hers. But instead of kissing her he instead went by her neck, licking it and giving it some quick sniffs "What're you doing~?" Tangle asked. Arnec blushed "S-sorry, natural instinct." he replied quietly. "Got any more weird stuff to do?" Tangle asked with max sarcasm. Arnec took it literally though as he pressed his nose against hers. His cheek rubbed against hers, him making a low whining sound. Tangle couldn't help but laugh "What kind of crazy ritual is this!? H-hey that tickles~!" She said as Arnec moved down to her neck. She smiled before yanking him into her, her lips pressed on his. Her legs slowly snaked around his waist, wrapping tightly. Arnec's stomach twisted and turned as his nervousness showed. But he tried, this is what he had wanted ever since they had first met. He wanted to got back to just a few minutes ago, try this again but not be himself, be perfect. But as he opened one eye and looked at her, with her red cheeks, he realized that his flaws was what made him, him. That thought made his chest heat up and he felt more confident, kissing back. Tangle's groan told him the result of that. Her arms fell to the floor and Arnec's hands slid up, his fingers sliding against hers before curling, their hands locking. Tangle shifted her hips, her body against his and her butterflies long gone. Whatever worries she had before were dissolved by the heat. They separated again, looking at one another. Arnec took her by surprise as he rolled them over, Tangle's legs barely able to move off of his back so they didn't get crushed. Arnec noticed and blushed, apologizing without a word. Tangle in return pinned his arms to the floor, her hips swaying forward. Her eyes practically glowed in the dark as they looked at him. They froze in place, possibly in time too, as they just looked at each other. Tangle rested her head on his chest and snuggled against him, her hands around his sides. Arnec had his hands on her back and massaged her slowly. Both fell asleep at around the same time, each other in their thoughts...

Had some cringe art at the bottom, decided to replace it with some other art I did so you don't have to replace your eyes.