jinim couldn't deny he found taehyung extremely handsome despite the fact he look completely disordered both his skin and clothes smudge with paint as if he'd cleaned his brushes on himself and the serious expression on his face look so hot and sexy.

Jinim didn't know how long he stand there staring at the male but in that moment jinim realize he's really is contented with taehyung and the way he feels about the male have changed rapidly.

taehyung finally lift up his head and his eyes paused on jinim making a smile popped on his face.

"How long have you been standing there"taehyung mentioned and move his already messy hair back.

"So long watching your handsome face"jinim confess and walks towards him.

taehyung grab the younger's hip and place him on his laps making jinim straddle his lap and taehyung gently grab his face.

"I have missed you"taehyung coed, nosing along jinim's neck who giggled by the affectionate gesture.

"so that's why you made me come all the way here"Jinim whisper,nuzzling his cheeks against the older's neck not caring the paint that have stain his clothes from taehyung.

"I'm thinking if we could go out and have our first date"taehyung suggest receiving a nod from jinim and taehyung pecked his lips.

After a few more kisses jinim rest his head on taehyung's chest,cuddling up to his side while the male paint.

"Taehyung"jinim called softly while taehyung hummed. "do you still love jimin". he said and the male halted.

Taehyung stay silent for a moment and jinim heart tugs in uneasiness as he sit up looking to see a deep frown on taehyung.

"I'm sorry jinim i just need more time that's all"he says desperately and jinim smiles at him while screaming inside and bring taehyung into his embrace.

"It's okay taehyung we are doing this in your pace take all time you want" jinim whisper stroking the male hair and taehyung exhaled sharply burying his face into the male neck inhaling his scent.

"I think we should start our date now"taehyung comment receiving a nod from jinim.

jimin and Jungkook snapped their heads up when taehyung and jinim exist the room.

"Where are you two going"jungkook asked while cuddling with jimin on the couch.

"We are going on a date"jinim said and interwined their hands together and Jungkook smile drop while jimin let out a sigh as he look down to the floor before jinim drags taehyung with him outside.

                       +++++++++

Taehyung and jinim went to different kinds of exciting places like amusement park,the beach before they decided to call it a day after they watched movie and jinim went to buy popcorn while taehyung went for the tickets.

Taehyung wait patiently for jinim so that the two could go in and his phone suddenly buzzed on his pocket,he opened it and jimin popped up on the screen while he picked up immediately.

"hyung where are you"

jimin ask and taehyung eyes widened when he heard the male sniff through the other line.

"park jimin why are you crying,who hurt you are you okay"taehyung said in panicked,his voice lacing with worries.

"Hyung I'm sorry but can you come home please"

Taehyung disconnected the call and quickly rushed out from the theater and drove off.

Jinim raise a questioning brow when he came back to find taehyung's gone and that's when a message click on his phone.

Taebear ❤️:
something came up so I had to leave
I'm sorry.

Jinim takes a deep breath and slowly let out a dry chuckle while his heart screaming in pain,his eyes darting to the stuff on his hands before throwing it away and hulled the hoodie over his head and walked away from the place.

for a moment jinim freeze,his eyes widening in surprise as he stepped outside and saw jungkook standing beside his car with both hands on his pocket while smiling at him.

"Jungkook what are you doing here"jinim ask walking towards him.

"Taehyung told me to pick you up"he admitted and jinim scoffed in low tone at his statement.

"Liar"

He said trying to hide the pain in his voice.

Jungkook opened the door for him.

"Get in jinim i also need to tell you something"jinim sigh softly before getting into the car and buckle up while jungkook drove off.

They drive home in complete silence and Jungkook frown watching how the male was so lost in his own world with his eyes glued outside the car and Jungkook can't help but to be worried about the male.

They finally reached home and jinim unbuckle his seat belt and went to open the door but Jungkook stopped him from leaving by grabbing his wrist.

"We need to talk jinim"jungkook says desperately and jinim yanked his hands away from him and snapped a glare back at him.

"Just what the hell is your problem" jinim yelled over him feeling his body vibrate in anger.

he turn away and reach for the door but what Jungkook did next catch him offguard as he pulled him in a hug surprising him.

"I actually heard your talk with jimin that day when you said you like me"jungkook confessed and jinim halted,his eyes widened in surprise as he snapped a look back to jungkook.

"And I like you too"jungkook said and jinim froze immediately staring at him in shock.

_______________

Few more chapter to go hehe.