Travel Buddies

Before the Chapter starts I thought this picture was precious, good job to who ever drew this, it's so cute and it didn't fit into the top part too well so... Here look at the cuteness!

🥺(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡Onto the chapter!! ==================================

🥺(๑•ᴗ•๑)♡
Onto the chapter!!
==================================

|Aether Pov|

Paimon and I started to head to an Anemo statue. We were walking around, until we ended up spotting a few slimes and hilichurl camp. So, I guess you could say we made a few pit stops along the way.... Paimon and I reached a ledge and had to climb up to get to our destination, she floated up as I climbed. We continued walk and spotted some treasure chest and decided to open them and ended up getting attacked at a few of them. It was a bit hard to fight without magic, I'm not used to it. I looked over to Paimon and she looks pretty happy, I'm not sure why.

|Paimon Pov|

Paimon is very happy right cause Paimon isn't alone anymore. Paimon can tell that the traveler it is uncomfortable.... Paimon can only assume is about his sister... But Paimon isn't going to bring that up. "Paimon wants to know if something is bothering you. We are now a team, so Paimon thinks you should tell her when something is wrong. " Paimon tells him.

|3rd Pov|

Aether looks at Paimon and smiles. He then replies "I will, but your right there is something bothering me... As much as I do miss Lumine, I will do anything to find her but.... What am I going to do about my powers? I have an empty feeling left over inside...Like something is missing. I'm also worried that finding her will be more difficult without my magic as well." "Well, Paimon thinks you might be right, but Paimon also thinks you are over thinking as well. Paimon believes that you will find your sister and find a way to use magic, even if it didn't originate with you when you came to this word." Paimon confidently replies.  Once again, Aether smiles, but this time his smile appeared brighter than the first, yet in the midst of his sun shining smile. He nodded in response to Paimon's comment and continued to walk until they made it to a pond. They looked across the pond and stared at the glorious statue. The statue had angelic wings, with a hooded figure in a dress like outfit with their hands out. The two couldn't help but stare at the statue in awe. Paimon floated over the lake and signaled Aether to come over.

|Aether Pov|

I looked at the lake not wanting to get wet knowing that I don't have any extra clothes or even a towel but, I sucked it up and stepped into the lake. I swam across and noticed all the wonderful creatures in the lake. I dove under and saw three shining jewels. I picked them up and got out of the water and put them in my inventory. Paimon noticed, "Paimon saw that, what was it??? Was it treasure??? You have to tell Paimon. Paimon really wants to know." She exclaims. I simply shake my head and tell her "I can't, I would like them to become something before I let you see, sorry but I don't intend to show you just yet, " I tell her with an Innocent smile. As we walk over to the statue I try to ring out my braid but it doesn't work to well. "Paimon, Can you braid hair?" I ask her. "Why yes Paimon can, do you need me to braid yours?" She asked me in a fairly sly tone. I simply nod and take out my braid and proceed to ring out the water. I hand her the golden hair band with white and gold feathers attached as she runs her tiny figures through my hair and braids it beautiful. I give her a smile of gratitude before I say "Thank you!" We walk over to the statue and I look at Paimon, she nods. I look back at the statue and walk over close enough so I can place my hand on it. Just then a beautiful green orb flier around me the rests itself in my hand. My body absorbs the powers, and the once dull pieces of my adventure gear become luminated with a green glow. I look at Paimon and can't help but ask "Is it really that easy to receive powers in this world?" "Of course not!!" she replies frantically. "People of this world don't gain magic that easily, but then again Paimon knows it's because you are not from this world so, case closed." She states confidently.

|3rd Pov|

The pair continue their walk to Mondstadt, and their gaze ends up falling upon a dragon that first over head. The dragon is covered in beautiful blue patterns. They both curiously follow it. After a long run to catch up to it. We watch as a short man with Navy hair that flows in glowing green ends, he wore a white, gold, black, and teal outfit that appeared to have a cape and corset looking shirt. He wore teal shorts and white leggings with black shoes. We watched from behind a tree as he was talking to the dragon. They seemed to know each other. Just then, my powers had a reaction that was out of my control. They noticed us, the guy took a tense stance and questioned us before looking worriedly at the dragon. The dragon screeched and flew away with large gust of wind. The shorter male had disappeared into thin air right before our eyes. We stared at the empty lot and blink a few times, but they never reappeared. "Is talking to dragons a common ability in this world?" The blonde traveler asked his flying companion. "No, it's not." Paimon replied almost instantly. "In any case, Paimon thinks we should continue to head to Mondstadt." The traveler nods and they continue their walk to Mondstadt.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey everybody, sorry this chapter took so long school was tiring and I didn't feel like writing. Getting up early will do that to you, I guess. In any case I hope you enjoyed I will be posting another story soon, I hope, and also continuing this one. Hope everyone is doing good during this rough time. 😊