Chapter 6

Oh look its me, here 2 months later again. I'm a month into summer and thought wow I actually feel like writing. Go me.

"Lila" Cisco greeted tiredly, he kept the door somewhat closed so she couldn't enter.

Her voice must've caught the attention of the rest of my brothers since the twins and Harley appeared behind Arlo and I. Arlo looked in disbelief, Harley look more annoyed than usual and the twins looked calm. Too calm.

"Oh how lovely, you're all here my babies. I hope now isn't a bad time" She replied with a sickly sweet smile.

"Actu-" began Cisco.

"Perfect" She grinned "Cisco darling let mummy in" pushing her way past the doorframe. We all stepped back at the sudden intrusion.

She continued her way in, matching Arlo's height with her 5 inch heels. Her eyes lazily wandered around my brothers before they settled on me.

She sneered down at me "oh she's still here, thought she would've joined her whore of a mother by now"

ouch

"Mum don't talk to her like that" Harley growled pulling me towards him.

"What?" She shrugged carelessly waving her arm in my direction "It's true".

Reed stepped forward "If you're here to insult our kid, you can leave. Just like you always do" He mumbled the last part.

"No need for that Reedy-"

"Don't call me that"

"Anyway as I was saying, I'm just here to visit and stay for a while" she chuckled awkwardly.

"No" Cisco, Reed and Harley deadpanned simultaneously, River shook his head and Arlo looked conflicted.

"Maybe we should just let her for tonight guys" began Arlo.

"Brilliant idea Arlo" she grinned.

"Shut it Lo" warned Reed, standing straighter. He looked extremely intimidating right now and I stepped further back into Harley's chest and his arm came around the front of my shoulders. He leaned down so his mouth was near my ear and whispered "you're okay". I mutely nodded warily eyeing everyone else.

River knocked on the living rooms doorway bringing our attention to him, he jabbed his thumb behind him. Cisco nodded "Right lets sit"

We all gathered in the living room, Lila occupying the arm chair.

"What do you want Lila?"

"I am your mother Cisco, why won't you call me mum"

"Because you never acted like one, now what do you want?"

She crossed her legs and leaned back, fidgeting with her hands. "I need help" she murmured.

"We know" scoffed Reed, River chuckled.

"With what?" Harley sighed. He sat beside Cisco, both with stony expressions, the complete opposite of usual.

"Your father" she faltered when she say the murderous looks on my brothers faces "We got back together last year"

"You did what" Reed shouted launching from his seat "Are you that fucking stupid? or have the drugs finally done you in"

"Reed not now" 

He grumbled profanities but sat down anyway.

 Cisco glanced down at me "not here, Lila you may stay but we aren't giving you any money"