"Well.. then ok." I said. "But you should come over and hang with us... it would be cool.'' The Pope said and stopped walking. "These bags go here." He said and I grabbed them. "I am going to go bring these, so once you're done come down this way.'' The Pope said.

I walked up to the door and knocked. "Hi!" An old lady answered the door. "Hi.. I have some groceries for you." I said. "Oh come in!" She said and I walked into her house and placed the bags down on her kitchen counter.

"Thank you so much!" She said and I smiled. "Of course!" I said and walked outside. The lady closed the door and I continued to walk the way the Pope went so I could meet up with him.

"What the hell! You owe me for that!" I heard someone yell. It sounded like the Pope. I quickly hurried up and jogged around and saw Pope on the ground and two large figures surrounded him.

"What the hell?" I saw and saw the two boys turn around. I see it's Rafe and Topper.

"What are you doing!" I say as I see all the groceries all over the place.. "Taylor? What are you doing here?" Rafe asked. "I am helping him deliver these groceries." I said and Rafe looked at me with disbelief.

I ran up to Pope and saw his head bleeding and his mouth was too. "Are you ok? Are you ok, Pope?" I asked and the Pope just nodded his head. I stand up and turn to Rafe. I slapped him across the face for what he did.

"Ooh Shit." Topper said. "Hmm.. wait till Sarah here's about this." I told Topper and his smirk turned to a frown.

"Can't believe you are siding with these Pogues." Rafe said. "Well... I sure as hell ain't going to side with you after you just beat Pope with a club!" I shouted. Rafe rolled his eyes. "God... why? Why would you do this?" I asked.

"Because... we had to get back at them." Rafe said. "You are unbelievable!" I shout as I help Pop up. "Hanging with them pogues, Tay? They are bad news!" Rafe said and I just flipped him off. "You know what... I can't stand you! I.. I hate you Rafe! There was no point for this!" I said as me and the Pope walked away.

"Let's go." Rafe called out to Topper.

"Are you sure you are ok?" I asked. "Yes. I am fine." The Pope said as we climbed onto the boat. We waited for JJ to come back.

"You are not gonna believe what happened to me guys!" JJ said as he ran down the dock towards the boat, hopping in.

"When I say count me in on all of these groceries delivered.. I mean it." JJ said as he took a seat next to Pope.. Me and Pope stayed quiet.

"What's wrong?" JJ said, looking between the two of us. "What happened?" JJ asked as he noticed his head.

"Rafe.. is what happened." I muttered. "Your boyfriend?!" JJ asks. "Woah. No, no, no... He is not my boyfriend!" I argued. "Mm-hmm. sure." JJ said.

"what are you gonna do?" JJ asked the Pope. I just stayed quiet in the back. "I have an idea." Pope says but he doesn't reveal any information on what he's going to do.

"We are here." Pope says as we pull up to Toppers house.

"2020 Malibu, 24-MXC. The world's finest wakesetter. Number one in quality, luxury, and performance." Pope says as he and JJ are looking at Topper's boat..

"Guys... What are y'all planning on not doing?" I asked. "It doesn't involve you." JJ spoke. "This is war, Pope. They hit us.. we hit them." JJ continued.

Pope undresses and jumps into the water. "Woah.. I know you aren't going to do this.." I say to JJ. "We have to." He responded.

"Have you thought about if you got caught?" I asked. "No, because we won't." JJ spoke and turned his attention back to Pope. "Have you thought about the bail money? You would need a lot.. then the money to repair the damages? huh? What about Popes scholarship?" I asked.

"We aren't getting caught!" JJ raised his voice. I rolled my eyes and sat down watching the Pope. He climbs up onto Topper's boat. Once he finished unscrewing the plug and then jumping back into the water.

"You did it!" JJ said as Pope climbed up the ladder back into their boat as he waved the plug to Topper's boat.

"I am so proud of you right now! Holy crap!" JJ says. "JJ, you can't tell anybody. Not kie, not john b, nobody!" Pope says, making it clear to JJ. "Yea, yea. My lips are sealed." JJ said as he grabbed the plug, throwing it off the boat.

"You can't say anything either!" The Pope said, looking at me. "Yea... whatever." I said looking away. The Pope grabbed both my arms, "You have to promise!" The Pope said. "Ok! Ok! I promise.. geez." I said and the Pope let go of me.-

___

Thanks for reading the seventh chapter!! I am so excited for the rest of the chapters!! Don't forget to comment and vote on this chapter! Tell if you like the story so far in the comments!!! Have a great day bye!

Word Count : 1484 !!