C H A P T E R 1

Zacznij od początku

Caroline blushed a blotchy red and playfully slapped her while Elena and Bonnie chuckled, including Isis. Isis rolled her eyes and fixed herself. Elena turned to Bonnie with interest.

"Hey didn't you say that you were a psychic? Try and guess something about him," she said, making the other girls raise their brows in interest. Isis was especially interested. Her mother had told her that the Bennett bloodline were made of powerful witches.

And only women carried the with gene, not the men. The coven had not been active in over 500 years from persecution and hence had to scatter to different parts of the world.

Isis wondered if her grandmother had told Bonnie about it all. But it was none of her business. It was not her place to intrude herself on personal family matters. She was brought out of her thoughts by her friends voice.

"I can see Seattle, plays the guitar"

Isis rolled her eyes and ruffled Bonnie's hair. "I just see a brooding man who glares at everything," she said with a chuckle, making her friends laugh.

Caroline rolls her eyes and nudges her in the side, making her squeal. "Yeah, yeah, alright. The bells gonna ring soon so we better hurry up," she said quickly, pulling Isis and Bonnie in the other direction.

Elena groaned as she saw Jeremy, her brother into the bathroom. She knew for a fact that he was going to use drugs. He has become alcohol and drug dependant over the summer, trying to cope with the loss of his parents.

"Sorry about this, I've gotta get to my brother" she said over her shoulder before hurrying down the hall, headed to the boys bathroom. Isis frowned.

Elena hadn't even suggested therapy or other healthier coping mechanisms to him. She just complained about Jeremy ruining his life. She had a holier — than thou attitude, but she understood that Elena was worried and really didn't want to lose a family member.

She had wanted to talk to her about it, but she held herself back. She didn't want to invade where it wasn't welcome, so she bit her tongue even though she really wanted to talk. Maybe she could talk to Jeremy about it.

But for now, she would keep it to herself. She went to History class with her friends, not knowing that a pair leaf green eyes were watching her in interest.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Isis wanted to go home

Isis wanted to go home. Tanner was droning on and on about random shit. She should have never picked AP History. She enjoyed the subject as a whole, but the teacher made the experience really shitty. She really didn't like him.