✾Twenty Six-Comfort the relatable✾

Start from the beginning

Tadashi went over to the aisle full of crime documentaries that are in the farthest back of the library. He bent over to see the books at the second-lowest part of the shelf and soon found the book that you were reading before. Its title is the Grim sleeper. Just by the title itself, it's already giving goosebumps on Tadashi's spines. He took a deep breath as he avoided his gaze on looking to the book cover in his hands, and proceeds to head out to the counter to ask for permission from the old lady to borrow it.

As he was walking, he stopped in his tracks and hid from one of the bookshelves as he saw a familiar figure standing in front of the window. 'Isn't that... the Koko guy? And the one who is sleeping on the window side must be that blonde dude with the burnt mark, right?' Tadashi wondered inside his head as he continues to hide.

 the Koko guy? And the one who is sleeping on the window side must be that blonde dude with the burnt mark, right?' Tadashi wondered inside his head as he continues to hide

Koko was just standing there in front of Seishu as he was sleeping. It's like he was stuck in deep thought and didn't move an inch as he continues to stare at his friend's face. 'He's been staring at him for a while now...it's getting creepy.' Tadashi thought to himself when all of a sudden Koko leans his face forward, near to Seishu's only a couple of inches close. Until Koko slowly leans in even closer and closer...

'HOOOOOOOOOOOOLY-'

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

You were leaning your back against the cold trunk of the tree while waiting for Tadashi. Soon, you saw him as he hurriedly exited the library and ran towards you at lightning speed. "Oh! You're finally here-" before you could finish your sentence, Tadashi suddenly grabs you by the collar of your jacket and glares at you with menacing eyes as his face is filled with sweat. "You did that on purpose, didn't you?!" He yells at you. "Eh~ What could you possibly mean~?" You teased as his face started to get even redder. Either with rage or the unforgettable scene, he saw in the library.

He kept on blubbering his words as he couldn't process his mind clearly. "Y-Y-You...T-The...THAT!" He blabbered another word that is hard to understand. Of course, you knew what he meant, but you decided to tease him a bit more. "Hm~? What THAT~?" You hummed, "Y-You know! T-T-T-The r-r-romantic scene- T-T-The s-smudging of lips, dammit!" Tadashi said as he vigorously pushed and pulled your shoulders, causing your head to move with it, over and over again, making you dizzy.

"Ok! Ok! I get it! I know! Now stop you maniac crazy stupid white rabbit!" You yelled at him as he slowly calms down and stopped pushing and pulling on your shoulders. Tadashi isn't wrong. You did do this on purpose to see if Koko still has some unhealed scars regarding his past. Since Tadashi saw that Koko kissed Seishu just like in the original storyline, you didn't hesitate to take this as an opportunity.