Cameron

Cameron Dallas is my boyfriend. He is the third most popular senior her at school and he just, doesn't seem to like me as much as I thought. He always wants to kiss me and stuff.

XD
XD
XD
XD
XD

"Hey sweetie, time for school. We have that meeting afterwards okay?" My mom woke me up so I could go to school. I frickin hate Monday's!

"I'm alive!" I reply and smile. the clock says 5:30. My normal waking up time for getting ready which takes about three hours.

I go into my closet and pick out a yellow crop top and some black high waist skinny jeans. Also, to top it all off, I put on my favorite black Vans.

First before I put that on, I took a shower and shaved my under arms. its Winter so I don't need to shave. Plus I did last night.

I put on some foundation, concealer, mascara, and eyeliner. To top THAT all off, I brushed my teeth and then out on some nude lipstick.

I curled my hair and put it up in a high ponytail and the curls came flowing down.

I put on my outfit and then put on my perfume and deodorant. My perfume was Viva La Juicy Gold Couture.

I walked into the kitchen and grabbed an apple. I got my bag and phone and walked to my car.

(Put on the song Who Booty by John Hart)

"Damn girl you lookin sexy!" I hear my neighbor yell. He is only like 20 and moved in with his two friends and are kind of hitting on me.

"Why don't you go do something useful like water your dead plants, or maybe work out for once?" I yell back. Then I get in my car and drive to school.

"Hey taya." Can says and kisses my cheek.

"Hey. Sorry I was late the neighbor was teasing me." I was saying, getting quieter and started looking to my left a little bit.

"Wait the 20 year old looking dude?" He asked. I nod.