-Tattletale-

Park Sooyoung, also known as Joy, was minding her own business in her house when three strangers kicked down her front door. She opened her mouth to scream and reached out for her phone which was resting on the coffee table in front of her. The first man grabbed her by her arm and tossed her carelessly onto the floor. The second one grabbed her phone and was yelling at her, demanding a password. The third was stood in the hallway watching the chaos unfold, with a smile on his face he approached the weeping woman. "If you tell us what we want then you won't get hurt," He said. Terror clawed at Joy as she skimmed over possible scenarios in her head. "I've checked her contacts and his number isn't on here," One of the men said. The one in charge, who was towering above Joy gave a nod in his direction.

"I promise you that I haven't done anything wrong" Joy pleaded. "If you want money then take what's in my purse, just please don't hurt me" She cried. One of the other men laughed at her which caused the poor woman to look around in confusion. "Where were you last night?" Someone asked. Joy wiped her eyes with the back of her hand before answering. "I was working, you can ask my boss," She said. The men looked around at each other, one of them stepped out of the room and Joy heard him talking on the phone. "Do you know who this man is?". A photograph was waved in front of her face. A young man with dark hair was the centerpiece'' and he was surrounded by other men. "No I swear I don't know him, I've never seen him in my life" She pleaded.

The other man returned and took the leader aside. "Either she's telling the truth or she's a really good liar," He said. "Well we can't spend all night here, let's go find the other one and see what he has to say and if it doesn't add up well come back here," the other said. The three picked up their stuff and headed out, leaving Joy to pick herself up off the floor.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW HIM!" He screamed which earned him another kick in the stomach. Kim sunwoo was sprawled across the floor with blood trickling from his nose and mouth. "Bullshit, don't try and lie to me Kim" Hyunjin spat. Sunwoo spat out the blood onto the cold concrete floor. "This is getting nowhere," Changbin said. Hyunjin turned back to glare at him. "Don't worry I'm just getting started" He said. A table was at the edge of the room, and Hyunjin made his way towards it. He plucked a baseball bat from the top of it and smiled as he made his way over to the younger boy. He raised the bat high in the air and brought it down with a crack. Sunwoo screamed out in pain and clutched his now broken kneecap.

"You can either walk out of here with one working leg or none, it's up to you," Hyunjin said. "Fine fine, I'll talk" sunwoo hissed. That put a smile on Changbin's face. They had been at this for two hours and it had started to get boring. "I picked him up the other night and took him to a safe house just on 67th street," he said. "You better not be fucking lying to me," Hyumjin said while waving the baseball bat in a threatening manner. "I'm not I promise!" Sunwoo yelled. Changbin walked over to him and shook his hand. Sunwoo looked up at him in confusion and was met with a fist into his face. "He'll be unconscious for a few hours, take him back home" He ordered.

"There's a safehouse downtown where sunwoo dropped him off, I can send some guys down there to check it out?" Changbin questioned. Minho shook his head and grabbed his jacket from the back of the chair. "I'm going there myself, if he's there I want to talk to him before anyone else does," He said. Changbin looked at him in alarm. "You can't go there by yourself! Are you insane?!" He yelled. Minho just sighed and turned his back on Changbin. "Just stay here and I'll call you If I need help". And before Changbin could say anything else, he was gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The safehouse didn't look like much of a safe house. There was no security around anywhere and the building looked pretty run down. Minho stepped out of his car and reached into his pocket for his gun, the sky clouded up again and small raindrops started to pour down. Minho made his way towards the building. The front door didn't look very stable either, the lock was broken and the handle was rusty. It swung open with a feeble push and the noise it made was enough to shatter anyone's ears. It was dark and wet and the rain wasn't helping as it seeped through the cracks in the roof. "Hello?" Minho called out. No answer obviously, what a stupid thing to say, that's how people die in horror movies. He checked the main room first, there was no furniture other than a desk and a phone stand. The room to the back door was open but Minho was sensing major bad vibes. The rain was bouncing off the metal roof and it was hard to hear anything.

Minho turned on the torch from his phone and waved it around the room. Everything seemed normal, apart from the fresh blood trail on the floor. He followed the trail into the back room and tried to find the source of the blood. A bed was in the center and the sheets that had been ripped of were also covered in blood. "What the fuck.." Minho whispered to himself. He could sense that someone else was in the room with him just by the hairs standing on the back of his neck. "I'm not playing games with you Jisung," He said. A hand reached out and grabbed his ankle causing Minho to scream. The torch-lit up the face of a man. An all too familiar face. It was Jisung.

"What the fuck happened to you?" He asked. The younger man was covered in dark blood and had a huge gash on the side of his hip. "This isn't how I planned our reunion," Jisung said. Minho felt a wave of nostalgia wash over him. Jisung had changed obviously but beneath his blood-stained face, he could see the same little boy he had been friends with all those years ago. With the nostalgia came rage, Minho remembered the pain and the anger that Jisung had left him, and it pissed him off. Before he could stop himself he threw a punch and it connected with the side of Jisungs face.

"Fuck you Han Jisung".

Han jisung

Han jisung

THE REUNION IS HEREEEEEE