Chapter 8

Holly P.O.V.

*At the restaurant*

We walked into this fancy but at the same time casual restaurant and sat at a circular table with 10 chairs around it.
I sat next to Niall, obviously, and Maya was on my left next to Liam, then Harry and Olivia, then Eleanor and Louis and finally Zayn and Gigi.

After we were seated, a waiter, which I figured was named Brandon from his name tag, came up to us, gave us the menus and asked us for the drinks.

He took the orders and when he came to ask me he started flirting with me. I felt uncomfortable but I guessed Niall must have noticed because he put and arm around my shoulder and kissed my cheek to give a sign to Steven that I was taken.

I ended up ordering the same as the others, a glass of red whine so we just got 2 bottles of red whine that we shared between us.

*Back at the house*

Everyone was now at the boy's house, me and the rest of the girls decided to spend the night at their house since it was late.

I was next to Niall on his bed lying down straining at the ceiling.

I noticed that Brandon gave me his number on a piece of paper but I left it there so maybe he would finally get the hint that I'm not interested in him even though me and Niall made it pretty clear.

"What are you thinking about?" Niall asked me.

"Just how much of a douch the waiter was. Can you believe he gave me his number even though we made it as clear as glass that we were together?!"

"I mean, I don't blame him, you're the hottest girl I know and I wouldn't trade you for anyone and as to Brandon, well, too bad for him, cause you're mine." Niall playfully demanded as he put my head on his chest.

"All yours," I smiled into his chest. I felt him stroking my hair and then he cupped my face and pulled my face up to look at him.

"I love you Holly," he told me as he kissed me passionately.

"I love you too," I answered through the kisses, kissing him back.

After some time we pulled back.

"I'm gonna go to the kitch and make myself a cup of water cause I'm thirsty."

I walked down the stairs and was met by Harry who was in the kitchen drinking a glass of...

"VODKA?! WHY ARE YOU DRINKING ALCOHOL SO LATE AT NIGHT FOR NO REASON?!" I demanded for an answer.

"Yeah, what ever." He answered coldly.

"What happened to you? You were fine a couple of hours ago. Did you and Olivia fight or something?"

"No we didn't and even if we did, why would you care, just go back to your boyfriend and have sex with him already!"

I was shocked for his choice of words. Where was this all coming from?

"Excuse me?!"

"You heard me, as much as I just heard you and Niall make out in his bedroom!"

"Where the fuck is the coming from? What did I ever do to you?!" At this point I was screaming at him and I didn't give a care in the world that it was almost midnight and the whole neighbourhood was probably asleep.

I had forgotten about my thirstiness and stormed back to Niall's room and jumped onto his bed.

"What happened in the kitchen? I heard screaming. Is something wrong?" I could tell that he was concerned but I didn't want to talk about it and I didn't want him to fight with his band mate because of me or worry him.

"Nothing, don't worry about it."

"Ok if you're sure. Goodnight babe."

"Goodnight"

---------------------------
A/N

Hey guys, I hope you liked this and FINALLY some not so boring content.

Please vote/ comment/ follow/ share.

P.S. if you know how to make book covers or know someone that knows how to do them please tell me cause I honestly hate mine but I don't know how to do them.

Anyway, thanks and Love you ❤️💛🇮🇪💚💙