Katsuro slipped the glasses over his eyes and then looked back at his father. They were a bit big and he had to hold the glasses for them to not slide down his face, but Katsuro looked so happy. Bakugou nodded to him.

"Yeah yeah. You look good, brat." Bakugou chuckled, ruffling Katsuro's matching locks of spiked ash-blonde.

"Your kid looks cooler than you, Bakugou." Jirou snickered as she and Setsuko walked by.

"Oi!" Bakugou started, only to suddenly get hit with a splash of water directly to the face.

"I got him!" Katsuko cried, Yuuto and Hiroki watching with wide eyes.

"You're so good at splashing, Ko!" Hiroki looked at Katsuko with glimmering eyes.

"Your dad looks mad..." Yuuto spoke, pointing to Bakugou.

A shadow suddenly covered the three and Katsuko looked up. The face of her father was above her, and he looked a tad bit irritated. Katsuko blinked and then before Bakugou could try and do anything, she dove under the water. Yuuto and Hiroki followed her lead and swam away.

"O-Oi! Get back here!" Bakugou called, but the kids were now out of reach.

"That's what you get for having a kid so much like you, Katsuki." You laughed from where you were relaxing next to him in the water.

"I'm going to stand back by Katsuro then..." He grimaced and placed a hand on the top of his locks.

His gaze fell further when he saw that his locks were damp. This fucking sucked... as the thing he hated the most when he soaked, was that his hair would flatten out and hold the water in. It was one of the many reasons he didn't swim often. He much preferred to stay on land and keep warm. But now... it looks like he'd be trying to get his hair all 'bombed' up again.

You watched him sulk away, chuckling. Someone suddenly jumped onto your back and you moved a few centimeters to try and get used to the new weight.

"It's been so long since we were at a pool together!" Mina cried happily, hugging you tighter.

"Even so, you still love to jump on people's backs, huh?" You laughed and felt Mina pat your back a few times.

"I might not be sixteen anymore... but that doesn't mean I can't act like I am every once in a while." She smirked at you.

"In that case, you should go and be an awkward mess around Kirishima again."

"Oh shut up... not all of us ended up falling in love with our worst enemy." Mina pinched your cheek.

"Katsuki and I were never enemies... we were adversaries!" You nodded your head in a matter-of-fact way.

"Adversary is a synonym of enemy, you know." Momo spoke, walking over with Uraraka in tow.

"You all are no fun." You shook your head.

Mina crawled off you a moment later, laughing happily as always. Momo also held a hand to her lips, hiding a giggle or two. Uraraka wasn't laughing, but her smile clearly said she was inside.

"It could be worse..." Uraraka's voice got low. "The guys could be trying to race each other with literally no rules again."

The four of you all sighed in exhaustion. Bless maturity, less all your husbands still be trying to outdo one another in more than just hero work.

"Look out!" Kirishima's voice called out.

The four of you turned to see the volleyball coming directly towards you at a fast speed. You sighed, simply flicking your wrist and stopping the ball in a psychic field. With another flick of your wrist, you sent the ball back, with as much force. It hit Midoriya pretty hard in the stomach, seeing as he said he would catch it. The air looked to have been knocked out of his lungs.