☁Kobeni | Courage

Kobeni x Male Reader
Requested by kobenienthusiast
"Hm? Yes, love?" You look up from your work and at your girlfriend, Kobeni. She fidgeted and averted her gaze. "Ah, u-um, I just...ah...never mind." As she was about to turn away, you smiled and pulled her onto your lap. "You want to spend time with me, right? I'd like that."
"Ah — y-yeah." You chuckled at her cute flustered expression and pressed a kiss to her cheek. "Let me finish my work and then we could grab some food. Sound good?" She nodded and you gave her a final kiss on her cheek. "You're so cute, love."

She covered her face after hearing the pet name you gave her. She likes the sound of your voice, especially when you voice your love for her. She wishes she could do the same for you, but she becomes too shy to say it. You don't mind. She's your loveable and caring girlfriend and you're helping her gather the courage to return your affection.
The sound of your pen dragging along the papers filled the room. You felt Kobeni's eyes glued to your side profile as you concentrated on your work. A smile graced your lips. It faltered for a moment when you felt her lean forward to kiss your cheek. You turned your head, surprised that she actually did it without becoming a nervous wreck. "Love?"
Her face flushed and a hand flew to her mouth. "I just did that...Ah — did I make you uncomfortable? I-I'm sorry, I just thought you look handsome when you're concentrating!"

"No! No, it's okay! I liked it! I'd like you to do that again!" You reassured her and let go of your pen to caress her face. Eventually, she said "Really? You liked that?" You nodded, "Yes, and I'd like more Kobeni kisses."
"O-okay, close your eyes so I don't feel embarrassed...please."
You closed your eyes and felt her hands rest on your shoulders. Moments later, her lips were against yours in a gentle kiss. Her lips were soft and smooth against yours. She pulled away and you smiled at her.

She decided to surprise you again with another kiss! Her hands are now on the sides of your face while yours find their way to her waist. She continued to give you frequent kisses. You can tell that she has wanted to do this for a while.

"I love you," you say breathlessly in between kisses.

"I love you too," she replied quietly after pulling away.
"Screw work, I'm giving you all my attention," you say as you pepper her face with kisses.
Her shyness returned and she covered her face. "A-ah — um, uh-" You laughed and pulled away.

"Okay, let's grab some food."