Chapter 7

Throughout the whole day, Ben's wolf and myself were arguing about how sick the mating mark would make me, with Ben interjecting a few thoughts here and there. I was trying to convince the fur ball that I would be fine and that the both of them should stop fussing. They were insistent that the illness would make me horribly weak for a very long time.

"Look, if I get so sick that I end up being bedridden for at least twenty four hours, then you can have your complete and total way with me for the same amount of time that I am sick," I finally suggested at lunch.

"No deal," was the reply from not just Ben and his wolf, but from Henry, Terry, and May as well.

"He can pretty much have his way with you whenever he wants. You are his mate, after all," Henry pointed out.

"Not to mention, you'd probably pass out after the first hour and a half," Ben said. His eyes grew wide as he realized that he had thrown down the gauntlet.

"Oh?" I said seductively. "Would you care to test that?" I tugged on the cravat that he was wearing with his white dress shirt and his cheeks turned slightly pink as he returned my bedroom eyes with his own sexy growl.

There was a loud bang and I turned around to see that May had fallen back in her chair. When I went to check on her, her nose was bleeding profusely and she had this almost perverted grin on her face.

"She'll be fine," Terry said nonchalantly. Henry and Ben both nodded.

The kid reads a lot manga. Ben's wolf explained to me.The grin suddenly seemed much more perverted than before.

I returned to Ben's side and tried to grab a piece of the steak off his plate. He caught me though and lifted the plate up, causing me to jab the table with my fork. I had already finished my lunch, but I at least wanted to try to get something off Ben's plate.

I decided that I was utterly bored and went to the backyard after giving Ben a quick peck on the cheek. I found the massive pool and stripped down. It had been a while since I had gone skinny dipping.

The water was warm and felt amazing. I swam down to touch the bottom before coming up for a big gulp of air. I went over to the shallower part of the pool so that I could relax. While relaxing I heard a big splash. I opened my eyes to see that Ben was swimming towards me in his wolf form. Did everything about this guy have to hot? His wolf had light brown colored pelt and dazzling amber eyes. The fur was long and flowed while he swam.

When he reached me, he nudged my arm for me to lift it and let me support myself on him as he turned back to his human form. He put his arm around my shoulders. Then he grabbed me under my knees. My only thought as he threw me to the deeper part of the was that was a complete and total ass.

I gave him a death glare when I resurfaced, which only made him laugh harder than he already was. I swam as quietly as I could over to him and submerged when I was about five feet out. I could see his hot, muscular butt and went over and blew the air I had in my mouth right on it. I watched him squirm as the bubbles ran across his butt. I resurfaced and it was my turn to laugh and his turn to death glare. He looked like a snake had just slithered across his butt.

I made the mistake of closing my eyes while laughing, because next thing I knew, Ben had shoved his index and middle fingers on his right hand in my butt. I yelped slightly, but the whimpering slowly became moaning as he fingered me with one hand and caressed my chest and belly with the other. We had managed to drift over to a part of the pool that was shallow enough for Ben to sit down in. Instinctively and in submission, I started to spread my legs out a bit. Ben wiggled his ring finger into me and I leaned against his body. Good God, did he know how to make love. He nuzzled into my neck, right by the mark that signified me as his mate, and placed several soft kisses. He took his fingers out and moved his hands to the underside of my knees. Gently, he lifted my legs up and started to press himself into me. The kisses had turned into sucking as he slowly rocked his hips back and forth.

He gradually got faster and faster, making my bubble butt jiggle a little. I put one arm around his neck and craned my neck so that he could leave more marks.

"B-Ben," I panted out, "I-I'm getting... close." When I said this, he increased the power and speed of his thrusts. I felt his canines elongate and pierce the tender flash of my neck. I moaned loudly as I felt myself cum and I felt Ben pour his load into me. I laid against my master and mate as I felt fatigue slowly kick in. Ben picked me up and carried me to what sounded like a hot tub. My suspicion was confirmed when the warm, bubbly water touched my skin. I let out a soft moan and felt Ben sit me on his lap before he spread out my cheeks again. Were we going for round two already?

Nope. Turns out, the water in the hot tub was getting Ben's cum out of me. When it was all out, Ben proceeded to wash my cum off me. I was all cleaned up from our pool sex and Ben was carrying me over to what looked like a pagoda. Inside the pagoda, Ben laid me down on a bed. I felt him get in with me and his arm drape over me. I fell asleep as Ben sang me a lullabay and rubbed my belly.