Chapter 1

Being a slave sucked. Not only did you have to do whatever your master demanded, but beatings and often times rape were an always present threat.

I'm Allen Duloc. Yes, as in Lancelot Duloc from Arthurian legend, he was a real person and is my ancestor. I have been a slave since I was old enough to hold and use tools. Since then, I've had five masters, each one crueler than the last. My most recent master, a demon that was none other than the Knight of  Hell Marquis Amon himself, was taking me to the auction house to be sold as a used slave. I still remember the burns that the Marquis gave me when I did something wrong. Spirit of Politeness and Austerity my ass.

He threw me at a nameless demon who procceeded to record my physical features, like my small almost feminine body, as well as anything else about me like my age, 19 if you were wondering, and the fact that I was gay. Yep, you read right, the descendant of the greatest swordsman in Camelot is gay.

I was placed half naked on a stage in front of at least five thousand demons, werewolves, vampires, and Fae. the bidding started at a measly $5000. The bidding went up and after three minutes, it was up to $80000. Suddenly, a very handsome young werewolf jumped up.

"Two million dollars!" he yelled.

All jaws including my own dropped to the floor. Me? Worth two million dollars? I could hardly believe it. I took in the werewolf's features from his strong jawline to his jade green eyes to his shiny jet black hair. I was glad I had pants on, because everyone would seen my erection.

"Sold!" the auctioneer said, whacking his gavel against the podium. I was directed to the back where the werewolf picked me up. Literally, he scooped me up and threw over his shoulder before he walked out. Naturally, this made me blush like an idiot.

"You don't have to call me Master," he said. "I'd actually prefer if you called me Ben."

I didn't know how to respond, so I simply said, "I've already made a habit of calling people Master."

He chuckled. God, it was a sexy chuckle. "Well, seeing as how I plan for you to be my Personal, I'd really rather you call me by my name."

Wait...what? I was to be a Personal? But...but... that means... I was to share a bed with a werewolf.