Chapter 6

Allen POV

When I woke up, I felt Ben's arm draped over me and smiled. I couldn't explain it, but when I was around him, I felt like I didn't have to worry about not doing something right. There was this pull that I had to him that was made stronger by the mark he gave me. That make out session we had last night certainly helped me feel more comfortable around him, especially since he played with my butt.

He always looked at me with compassion and love and he was more or less gentle during our post-breakfast sex. That reminded me, I should probably go take another shower to wash the dried cum off me.

"I'll join you." Ben startled me. I didn't know he was awake, and I also forgot that his mark created a mental link between us.

"O-ok," I stuttered. Why was I stuttering? Oh yeah, I had a really perverted dream that Ben probably saw. Crap.

Ben picked me up bridal style and took us to the bathroom. On the way there, I saw a few clocks showing that it was almost 11:00 in the morning. Wow. Make out session, cuddles, almost had shower sex, ate breakfast, had sex, more cuddles, and I hadn't even been here for twenty four hours. Are we moving too fast?

"Nope," Ben said. Dammit, I forgot about the link. We got to the bathroom and turned on the shower before jumping right in and Ben set me down. Holy shit, was that water cold.

"Ben, baby, could you not do that all the time?"

"Sorry, Allen. I don't mean to." His ears drooped a bit. Oh crap, I upset him. I pecked him on the cheek and his ears perked right back up. Damn, those ears were adorable.

Thank you, a personal touch of my own. A voice in my head said. Fantastic, now Ben's wolf was invading my thoughts.

"Buzz off, bub" Ben and I both said through the link.

Geeze, that's the third time today and it isn't even lunch time yet.

"Is he always like that?" I inquired.

"Yes," Ben growled.

"I can see why we moved so quick, then."