𝐊𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐊𝐄𝐘𝐒

Start from the beginning

Hagrid: Oh, well, of course, you are! Got something for ya. 'Afraid I might have sat on it at some point! I imagine that it'll taste just the same. Ahh. Baked it myself

Hagrid hands Julienne the cake.

Hagrid: Words and all. Heh

Julienne opens a cake, which reads "Happee Birdie Julienne'' in green frosting.

"That was very sweet, Hagrid." Professor sprouts said.

Julienne: Thank you!

Hagrid sits down on the sofa, takes an umbrella, and points it at the open fire. Two sparks fly out, and the fire starts. The family gasps. Julienne puts the cake down.

Julienne: Excuse me, I'd like to know who you are? For all I know, this cake could be poisonous. No offense, big guy, but I don't really know you.

Students laughed at Julienne's comments.

"Julienne!" Hermione scolded, and all Julienne did was give her an awkward smile.

Hagrid: None was taken, Don't worry, the cake isn't poisonous. Rubeus Hagrid. Keeper of keys and grounds at Hogwarts. Course, you'll know all about Hogwarts

Julienne: Sorry, no. I don't know what gagwarts is.

"Pft! Hogwarts!"

"Leave me alone! I was a confused 11-year-old."

Hagrid: No? Julienne it's Hogwarts not what ever you said. Blimey, Julienne, didn't you ever wonder where your mum and dad learned it all?

Julienne: Learned what?

Hagrid: You're a witch, Julienne

Julienne snorted.

Julienne: I'm sorry, what?

Hagrid: A witch. And a thumping good one at that, I'd wager. Once you train up a little

Julienne: No, you've made a mistake. I can't be...a-a witch. I mean, I'm just...Julienne. Just Julienne

"I like just Julienne," Hermione said and earned a flying kiss from Julienne.

Hagrid: Well, just Julienne. Did you ever make anything happen? Anything you couldn't explain when you were angry or scared?

Julienne softens her expression.

Hagrid: Ah

Dudley whimpers. Hagrid hands Julienne the same letter that has been sent in the past while. Julienne opens it.

Julienne: Dear Ms. Potter. We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts' School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Vernon: She'll not be going! We swore when we took her in, we'd put a stop to this rubbish!

Julienne: You knew? You knew all along, and you never told me?

"Julienne and her anger issues." Ron snorted, earning a glare and a pillow to the face from Julienne. Julienne couldn't help but frown once he said.

'Would they leave me because of that?' Julienne thought to herself.

Petunia: Of course we knew. How could you not be? My perfect sister being who she was. Oh, my mother and father were so proud the day she got her letter. We have a witch in the family. Isn't it wonderful? I was the only one to see her for what she was. A freak! And then she met that Potter, and then she had you, and I knew you'd be just the same, just as strange, just as...abnormal. And then, if you please, she went and got herself blown up. And we got landed with you.

Severus, Remus, Sirius, and Mcgonagall glared at the screen.

'Lily was no freak!' They had thought.

Julienne: Blown up? You told me my parents died in a car crash!

Hagrid: A car crash? A car crash kills James and Lily Potter?

Petunia: We had to tell her something

Hagrid: It's an outrage! It's a scandal!

As the Dursleys argue with Hagrid, no one, including Julienne, notices Dudley taking Julienne's cake away.

Vernon: He'll not be going!

Hagrid: Oh, and I suppose a great Muggle like yourself is going to stop him, are you?

Julienne: Muggle?

Hagrid: Nonmagic folk

Hagrid immediately draws his attention back to Vernon and Petunia in anger.

Hagrid: This girl's had her name down ever since she was born!

Students from other houses looked at her in awe, making Julienne squirm.

As Hagrid was talking, Dudley was munching on Julienne's cake.

Hagrid: She's going to the finest school of witchcraft and wizardry in the world, and she'll be under the finest headmaster that Hogwarts has ever seen: Albus Dumbledore

Julienne raised her brow upon hearing Dumbledore's name.

Vernon: I will not pay for some crackpot old fool to teach her magic tricks!

"R.I.P Dursley," Sirius said.

"Never insult Dumbledore in front of Hagrid," Remus said.

Hagrid whips out his umbrella and points it at Vernon threateningly.

Hagrid: Never, insult Albus Dumbledore, in front of me

"Thank you, Hagrid," Dumbledore said.

"You're welcome, headmaster," Hagrid said gleefully.

Hagrid finally sees Dudley eating Julienne's cake and aims his umbrella at his rear. He fires a magic spark at it, causing a grey tail to grow.

Dudley: Ahh!

All the students laughed.

The Dursleys shriek in both fright and horror as they run off out of sight. Julienne laughs at this, so does Hagrid.

Hagrid: Oh, um, I'd appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone at Hogwarts about that. Strictly speaking, I'm not allowed to do magic.

Julienne raises her hands defensively to show him she wouldn't do nothing as such.

Julienne: I'm no snitch!

"Definitely!" The twins said simultaneously.

Julienne: Okay

Hagrid checks his pocket watch.

Hagrid: Ooh, we're a bit behind schedule. Best be off

Hagrid goes off to the door and pulls it down again before stepping out. He turns to Julienne.

Hagrid: Unless you'd rather stay, of course. Hmm?

Hagrid walks out. Julienne grins, look back where the Dursleys are gone, grins again before grabbing her flannel, and joins Hagrid on their journey to London.

"You hesitated." Some random said.

"Sounded like bullshit." Julienne bluntly said.

" Julienne bluntly said