14 trouble man

chapter fourteen,
trouble man

            It was dark and dusty, Blue's eyes were watering and she could feel her nose tickle

            It was dark and dusty, Blue's eyes were watering and she could feel her nose tickle. She hated dust, she really did.

"Bucky where are we?" She asked, looking around at what looked like a collection of cars through the light of the flashlights. "Oooh, is this the part where we recreate that one Grease scene?"

"What?" Bucky asked, confused.

Sam laughed, "Bucky doesn't even know who John Travolta is."

"I don't have time for this conversation, we're going to have to move kind of quickly." Bucky spoke looking at the watch on his wrist. "Look, I think we should break Zemo out."

Sam and Blue quickly turned their heads to him, giving him an are you crazy look.

"What are you talking about? What do you mean you want to break Zemo outta jail?" Sam asked, confused by that statement. "Where the hell are we Buck, have you lost your mind?"

"Cause I'll help you find it." Blue mumbled to herself giggling.

"We have no leads, no moves. Nothing." Bucky responded.

As the two men argued Blue began itching at her leg and slapping her skin, she just knew that place had to be infested with bugs. Bugs that clearly liked to bite, because her bare legs were itching a storm but she didn't want to say anything. It didn't feel right to say; Oh hey guys I know we're talking about breaking a terrorist out of jail but my legs really itch is there a CVS around?

The lights turned on with a big boom, letting her finally get a good look at the garage they were in.

"I've been on the wrong side of that code Buck, and so have you. He blew up the UN, he killed King T'Chaka and framed you for it! Did you forget that? You think the Wakandans forgot about it?" Sam pointed out.

Blue nodded, she didn't like that they were arguing and she really cared about Bucky but she had to side with Sam on the topic. She had only heard bad things about Zemo, and she wasn't fond of the idea of working alongside someone who framed Bucky.

"Enough! Look maybe you should both discuss it some more because this seems pretty sudden, Bucky." Blue stepped in the middle of them.

Bucky frowned a bit at Blue getting in the middle. "Let me walk you two through a hypothetical." He looked over at Sam who had his back towards the two, "Can I walk you through a hypothetical, can I?"

Oh, this wasn't good.

"What did you do Bucky?" Sam asked, clearly knowing he did something.

"I didn't do anything." Bucky shook his head, lying very horribly to the two people who probably knew him the best.

"Oh my god Bucky." Blue whined, "You did something."

Without warning Bucky began walking the two people in front of him through his "hypothetical" situation. Bucky was eerily calm about the plan he had come up with and kept to himself. It was very out there and confusing to a girl like Blue but Sam seemed to understand every bit of it. It was times like these that Blue remembered she was a normal girl who had somehow ended up with a super soldier next door to her and now she was in Berlin doing whatever the hell they were doing.