Jab We Met!❤ (Part- 1)

Start from the beginning

Yes!... It was Anirudh!.... Her Pati Babu!... He stood up, wiping off his tears and she ran to him.

"Pati babuuu?!!... Aap yahaan?!.. Oh my god!... Kab?... Kaise?.... Hey Dugga Maa! Is this a dream?!", she exclaimed in shock and he just smiled at her and moved a few steps ahead in excitement.

Bondita had always thought that the day she meets him, she will hug him so tight that he would be out of breath. But now, when he stood there, just inches away from her, she just couldn't do anything.

He too was feeling no different. They both wanted to hug each other, but the thought that if the other one feels uncomfortable, made them pull their hands back.

They smiled awkwardly but with eyes welled up with tears. Their breaths ragged and chests heaved up and down in an unknown rhythm.

Anirudh looked at his Bondita. He had not seen her in the last few years and  didnt know that she had grown so much!... She had grown up into an indefinable beauty!... Her long hair that fell below her waist, her huge big eyes with fluttering long eyelashes, those little pink lips, her flushed cheeks, and that sindoor in her parting. It all made him gasp at the unprecedented beauty in front of him.

Bondita too was not spared by his killing looks. His flowing hair, those eyes in which she could drown!... His lips that curled up in the world's best smile, his long straight prideful nose and his enchanting personality!...

Anirudh smiled at his little Bondita and stretched out his arms, inviting her for a loving hug. Bondita inched closer and hugged him tightly. She had no doubt in her mind now!...

Their eyes shedded tears, the reason, unknown to them too!... Bondita buried her head in his chest and he held her head lovingly. They both had this unknown fear of loosing each other again. The hug was full of love, longing and tears. They had been apart for 5 years now!...The longest since they ever met!...

After a long hug, full of love, Anirudh cupped her face and looking into her eyes, he wiped off her tears.
Bondita too moved her fingers on his cheeks and wiped off his tears with immense love.

She spoke up, breaking the silence, "Kaise hain aap Pati Babu?.."

Her voice came out as a soft whisper. He smiled and closed his eyes listening to her voice.

"Bondita!... Telephone pe to tumhaari aawaaz meethi lagti hi thi, par itni nhi.... Lekin aaj itne saal baad tumhaari aawaaz suni hai maine!... Its beautiful!... So Divine!... I can die for this voice!...", he said with his eyes closed and his hands still cupping her beautiful little face.

Bondita placed her long fingers on his lips and shushed him, she lowered her eyes blushing and suddenly remembered something. She bent down to touch his feet. He opened his eyes on her movements and looked down. He didnt stop her that day because he knew how important it was for her to touch her "Shikshak Babu's" feet!...

He kept his hand on her head and smilingly blessed her. She stood up and holding his hand with a huge smile turned around.

"Aaiye na Pati Babu, pehle kuch kha lijiye aur phir mujhe aap se bahut saari baatein karni hain!..."she said guiding him to the sofa and pouring the coffee in the beautiful white tea cup. She forwarded it to Anirudh and he took it smiling at her

He sipped it and sighed in ecstasy.
"Uff!... Bondita!.. I missed this coffee so much!... In the past five years, its probably the third time I have drank coffee!... I just couldn't drink someone else's coffee!... You really do have some magic!...." He said in pure bliss while she blushed looking down.

Anirudh quickly finished the coffee and keeping the cup on the table softly, he leaned back taking her hands in his. Bondita shivered feeling this sudden touch.

"So tell me!... How are your studies going?.... Everything is going good in the college, right?...", he asked, eager to know about her academics.
Bondita smiled back at him and replied, "Perfect!... Everything is going just perfect Pati Babu!.... Exams are scheduled for the next month and its going really good!.."
He smiled happily.

She leaned closer in excitement and asked him,"haan toh bataiye!...ghar mein sab kaise hain?!.. Kaka sasur ji ki tabiyat thik hai na?!.. Aur unki pooja acche se hoti haina?!... Aur Baba!... Vo zyada drink toh nhi karte?.. Aur unhe time se unki english tea toh mil jaati hai?!... Aur Som Dada aur Batuk ki padhai?!... Abd what about... "

"Shhh!... Saans lelo Bondita!" He said pressing her hands lovingly while she grinned at him.
He lowered his eyed to her hands and playing with her fingers he said, "Haan!.. Sab ekdam thik hain!... And its just... We all miss you so much!.."

He looked upto meet her gaze and said controlling his tears, "Jab tum chali gyi na Bondita, tab se aisa lagta hai ki maano Haveli ki jaan hi chali gyi!... Hum sabki khushiyan hi kahin ghum ho gyi hain!..."

She looked down holding back her tears, she too had missed them all so much!...

He continued,"Tum thi toh har din tyohaar sa lagta tha... Aur ab jab tum nahi ho, toh Durga Pooja bhi ab pheeki pad jaati hai...Jab bhi roz subah bhi kaka pooja karne baithte hain, toh tumhe hi yaad karte hain... Jab main apni study mein kich likhne baithta hu, toh lagta hai ki tum abhi bhaagte hue aaogi!... Aur kahogi 'pati babu aapki coffee laau?'... Par aisa kabhi nahi hota Bondita..."

She wiped his tears, which he couldn't control after all that he said.
She said touching his cheek, "main jaanti hu pati babu!... Maine bhi aap sabko kam yaad nahi kiya hai!....Har din, har pal mujhe aap sab ka ehsaas hota tha!...bahut yaad aati thi aap sabki!.. Aur abhi bhi aati hai!...par abhi toh hum saath haina!... Toh abhi yaadein bana lete hain!...jinhe hum dur hone ke baad yaad kar sakein!..."
She smiled brightly at him and he kissed her hands softly.

Bondita shivered feeling his lips on her palm s and blushed profusely.

Note-: Do tell me  what all do you want them to do here in London?!❤❤

Thats all for this part❤.. It was getting too long❤.... Will upload the next part soon!❤... And do tell me  what all do you want them to do?!❤❤

Love, Author!❤

....