𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐍𝐎 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

Julienne: Will I have to wear that preppy outfit too?

"You dress preppy sometimes." Cassian tells, struggling to unwrap a cherry lollipop.

"Yeah, but not that." Julienne looked at the screen, scanning Dudley's ugly uniform.

They draw their attention to Julienne

Petunia: What, you? Go to Smeltings?

Julienne nods questionably.

Vernon: Ha!

They laugh in amusement.

Petunia: Oh, don't be so stupid, you're going to the state school where you belong

Julienne: And all three of you belong in a zoo cage

The scene made everyone snort.

Vernon narrows his eyes at the girl.

Vernon: What was that girl?!

Julienne, I said all three of you belong in a zoo cage.

"Not the sarcastic smile." The Weasley twins said the same, earning a middle finger from Julienne.

Vernon was about to lunge at the girl, but Petunia stopped him.

Vernon: Watch your mouth, girl!

Julienne: Why don't you watch your step every time you fall when you're drinking at night?

"So not only did you place Julienne in an abusive household, but you also placed her in an alcoholic one," Amelia said coldly, making all the adults narrow their eyes at Dumbledore.

Dumbledore started to shift uncomfortably and avoid eye contact.

Before Vernon could say, Petunia goes to the kitchen and fishes out a grey shirt in a boiler.

Petunia: And this is what you're gonna be wearing when I've finished dyeing it

Julienne: What ever that is won't fit me well.

Petunia: It'll fit you well enough. Go get the post

"They can spoil their kid but not buy her proper uniform?" Narcissa was shocked and disgusted by Petunia.

Julienne then heads to the hallway.

Petunia: Go!

Julienne leaves the living room area into the hallway and picks up some letters, one of which had his name on it with her address of where she slept. Uncle Vernon and Dudley sit at the table while Aunt Petunia is busy fixing breakfast. Julienne walks in with the mail, hands it to Uncle Vernon, and then walks to his seat with her letter.

All the students cheered when Julienne finally got her Hogwarts letter.

Vernon: Oh, Marge is ill! Ate a funny whelk

Dudley suddenly notices Julienne's letter and runs to grab it from her and give it to his father.

Dudley: Dad! Look! Julienne's got a letter!

Julienne: Hey, give it back! It's mine!

Vernon: Yours? Who'd be writing to you?

Julienne: Anyone who thinks you're a fuckhead.

Hermione slapped her shoulder playfully.

The family gathers to look at the address. There is a broken seal on the letter. The family looks up, and Julienne rolls her eyes.