Chapter 15

Tokoyami was the first to attack. He released dark shadow and he went straight for Muga. To my surprise Muga was ready and quick to get off of his feet. He sped away from Tokoyomi. Antically I thought it was to dodge him, but Muga was waiting for an opening.

"I thought Muga was dropping off before the one on one," Toga asked.

"Yeah," I narrowed my eyes, "That's what I thought too."

What are you doing Muga.

I wasn't mad or anything. If he wanted to try and win it then I guess let him. It would be hard though the first round might be easier but Todoroki, even Bakugou will be hard opponents for him.

Tokoyami once again made dark shadow go for Muga. It seemed that Tokoyami was just spamming dark shadow. This time was different though. Muga dodged dark shadow and darted towards Tokoyami.

Muga got close to Tokoyomi so quickly. He said he was working on his running speed because that's what he lacks in, but dang he has gotten good.

Tokoyami didn't have any time to react. Muga's foot collided with Tokoyami's face. He fumbled back and Muga readied his next attack. Dark shadow was first to attack this time and hit Muga and we

Muga re-composed himself. Now Tokoyami and Dark shadow were at one end of the arena and Muga was at the other end.

Tokoyami seemed to have the advantage in this fight. Though... looking at Muga he seemed to have something in mind. I just haven't figured it out yet.

Muga took off his feet, right after so did Tokoyami and dark shadow. Muga swiftly dodged dark shadow and slid behind him.

He had an opening.

Tokoyami was faced away from Muga. Muga pressed himself for Tokoyami and it was then I figured out what he was trying to do. Muga's hand came into contact with Tokoyami's shoulder making Dark Shadow grow bigger and grow more mean.

"Dark Shadow, get under control," Tokoyami yelled.

He tried to push Muga off of him, but he didn't show any signs of moving. Dark Shadow was starting to come for Tokoyami and Muga.

"MUGA, let go he is going to hurt us both," Tokoyami yelled at Muga.

At the last second, Muga powered up his strength to his fist and punched Tokoyami out of bounds. He then dodged Dark Shadow until Present Mic announced that he won.

Muga knows that he can make a persons quirk stronger but sometimes stronger is worse. Tokoyami apparently hasn't mastered Dark Shadows larger form.

Muga stood in the middle of the arena turning a full 360. He absorbed the crowd, the cheers and roars the crowd gave Muga. He lived for this and I knew he loved the attention.

I think he forgot to exit the arena because he was in such a daze that he won. Some of the pro hero's had to tell him to get off the stage because his eyes had stars in them.

The next battles followed and it was the next round.

Muga was up against some girl named Ashido. She had pink cotton candy hair. I remembered her quirk to be acid. Her quirk seems to be a dangerous one, he might have a problem.

There was an intermission between this round so that the students could have a break. Toga got up to get something, but I didn't.

My 'I spy' quirk caught someone looking at me. I couldn't see their face because they were wearing a black sweat shirt.

When my eyes made contact with theirs, they looked away fast and darted up the stairs. I too followed them. I bumped into a few people on the way up, but I managed to stay on their tail.