Chapter 10

The boy and I were warped back to base by my quirk. It was weird though. I didn't have a headache and for some reason I didn't feel sick at all.

"(Y/N) what the hell," Dabi grabbed by my collar.

"Calm down, Dabi," I said.

"You brought a damn kid here."

"I can see that Dabi,"

Dabi's hand tilted my head, "And what the fuck is this. You're hurt."

I shoved myself off of him.

"Look I don't feel sick, and and I don't gotta headache."

Toga stepped forward, "what are you talking about."

"My quirk," the boys voice came from behind, "It makes anything I touch stronger."

I make eye contact with Dabi. "See."

He shook his head, "He's a kid. A nuisance. Another mouth to feed. Do you understand that?"

"I get you are mad, but I couldn't leave him for dead. Okay."

"You get mad at me for ruining the plan the other day... but this... this is beyond me."

Dabi walked out of the room,"HES A DAMN KID," he yelled.

"Toga?"

"I like him," Toga smiled, "Maybe I can have his blood," she looked over at me, "Maybe we arn't fit to raise a kid though. We are still kids ourselves."

I put my head down and nodded.

Toga walked over to her mattress, "You were on the news."

"Figured."

I turned back to the kid.

"Name."

He looked at me with wide eyes, "Muga."

"Quirk."

"I um it's called strength. It— I can make someone else's quirk stronger and have to use less energy to use it. I can also make myself stronger... L- Like if I touch my hands I can throw a good punch."

"I see," I looked over to Toga.

She laughed, "It's a good quirk, but he's still a kid."

"I um- I am useful and I can make you guys stronger," he begged.

"Dabi will never allow it," Toga said, "You know how he is."

"I know."

"I can't convince him," Toga sighed, "You might though."

I turned back to the kid, "you can take that mattress."

I pointed to the one next to Dabi. He sat down over there.

I started to go out to talk to Dabi until Toga grabbed my wrist, "Look I don't care what Dabi says, I like the kid," she smiled, "but I don't care if he leaves either."

I nodded and went to seek Dabi.

-

A few minutes later I found Dabi on the second floor balcony. He was sitting on the edge and legs dangling over. It seemed to be a little windy cause his hair was swaying a little in the wind.

I made my way through the window. Dabi's head perked up when he heard my foot step down on the metal making a clanking sound. He didn't look back though. I guess he didn't object to me sitting down.