𝐇 𝐎 𝐔 𝐒 𝐄

𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁

𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐬𝐞𝐱𝐮𝐚𝐥 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬

"Dimmi, come hai dormito?" (Tell me, how'd you sleep?) my voice deep with sleep, sultry because I'm horny just looking at him.

"I'm picking up some words.. Harlow so. My answer is I slept well, you?" deep is Rafe's morning voice.

"Great, with you next to me" I kiss him.

"I am gonna go make breakfast what would madame Viotto like?"

"Surprise me"

My parents are visiting Italy for two weeks. Zak and I have the house to ourselves. Two weeks with the free crib.

That one week of my life took about four lifetimes to get through. I was happy, sad, drunk, cringe, lost all in a span of three days starting with this day you're about to witness. My younger self should be ashamed of the pray tell words that I spoke.

It was French toast, vanilla gelato with caramel and syrup. It was a coffee kinda day. I am elated as the goodness that is Rafe's cooking takes over my taste buds. "Delizioso, oh mio dio" (Delicious, oh my god) I continue "where'd you learn to cook like this? Cameron"

He smile is one of pure joy as he says those two words, "my mother."

"She was the best person to me. I was ten when she died, I don't remember much but three weeks later. I had a stepmom named Rose. I was about seven when she first started to teach me"

"I bet she was pretty, you must have her eyes" I touch his cheek as I look into them. Those ocean blue irises. He smiles as he leans into my hand "actually my sister Sarah has her eyes but. Thank you for the compliment"

"Welcome, aren't you gonna eat?" Rafe precedes to take my fork and take a huge chunk of toast to put in his mouth. I gasp in horror.

He laughs. "It was prepared for me..." my tone was filled with fake hurt. "I ate downstairs I kept yours warm before being it up too you" winking at me he kisses me then heads to shower.

Zak knocks on my door just as Rafe walks into the bathroom "yes brother"

"Did you make breakfast for me?" he shows me his finished tray.

"Rafe did" I show him my unfinished plate.

"Tell him thanks for me"

"I will"

.★.

About two hours later we are trying to sun bathe out in our backyard pool area, "it's been fun playing house these past two days princess"

"princess? I like it" not only because I get called that by Gio too but something about princess, makes me feel like a rich bitch.

"I knew you would, ❛ some things scratch the surface while others strike at your soul' Gianna Perada ❜" Rafe said smiling at me.

"Are you taking after me?" I look at him through my sunglasses.

"I am baby, I am" he moves to kiss me, ready and willing I pucker my lips. He dashes to the pool.