Backstory: Heeseung

Name: Lee Hee Seung
Age: 19
Date of Birth: October 15th, 2001
Species: Vampire (Turned)

🦇
Heeseung was another guest at the Carnival, but also managed to escape without being turned or getting killed. He had also escaped to the forest, like Jake and Jungwon, but he didn't know those two were there as well. He had woken up to birds chirping and his head pounding. His white jacket was stained with blood, but his mask remained intact.

 His white jacket was stained with blood, but his mask remained intact

(Heeseung's Outfit)

"Ugh, why am I laying on a mirror??" Heeseung questioned, picking himself up off the smooth surface, brushing off dirt on his clothes. "Oh my god- my hair is a mess! Nobody can see me like this!" Heeseung panicked, frantically finger-combing his hair to neaten it a little bit so it looked semi-decent. "Better." He said, looking at his reflection.

Heeseung was sure that someone else could be here, so he started walking in a random direction. Heeseung wasn't watching where he was going and he tripped over something on the forest floor. "Ah-!!!" He said, falling to the ground. He looked behind him to see what he tripped on, and his eyes got extremely wide when he saw someone laying on the ground, wearing the same style jacket as him, but instead of a black mask, the boy had on a gray-blue mask with long white feathers and beautiful white lace details decorating it.

 He looked behind him to see what he tripped on, and his eyes got extremely wide when he saw someone laying on the ground, wearing the same style jacket as him, but instead of a black mask, the boy had on a gray-blue mask with long white feathers ...

(Ni-Ki's outfit)

The boy coughed and sat up, rubbing his eyes. He then noticed Heeseung standing infront of him and he screamed, not expecting someone to be there. "WHO ARE YOU!?" The boy yelled, scooting backwards away from Heeseung. "Relax. I'm not here to hurt you. Wait a sec... You were at the Carnival! Wasn't your name.... Ni-Ki?? Or something like that?" Heeseung asked, holding out his hand to help Ni-Ki up. "Yes...... Who are you though!!" Ni-Ki said, looking up at Heeseung through his blue mask.

"Oh right. I'm Heeseung. I was also at the Carnival.. surprised I got out alive though, I thought for sure Sunoo would find out my hiding spot since I heard him coming towards me, but I saw a small button and pushed it, and there was a small passage that I could just barely fit through, so I went in. The passage door closed behind me just in time because Sunoo had came into the room that I was just in. So I followed the passage and it lead outside so I ran to the forest because I'd be safe here." Heeseung explained.

Ni-Ki took his hand and nodded. "Alright.. had to make sure you weren't one of those Vampires.... Because I'm extra cautious now." Ni-Ki said, standing up with Heeseung's help...

🦇