Dream?

Phil and his group followed the compass. He was quick to wake up everyone. They prepared to move, fairly quickly.

They had to change directions completely, a couple of times. Morning came and the group stopped by a river. They were

planning on a quick break, which they weren't expecting company. Branches and leaves snapped and crumbled was

heard, as someone came barreling from the forest. Two people tackled whoever came crashing from the forest.

"Skeppy?" Bad asked confused.

"Oh hi, Bad." Skeppy said sitting up on who they tackled.

"Oh. Looking for someone?" Quackity asked grabbing the face of who they were sitting on.

Dream's mask sat on the person's face.

"What did you do with Dream!" Jschlatt demanded.

"The truth or a bad excuse, Dad?" Dream asked.

"Don't pretend to be Dream! He isn't a hybrid!" Jschlatt yelled in anger.

Quackity and Skeppy had gotten off of Dream, allowing Dream to sit up.

"Dad, pleas"

"No! You are not my son!" Jschlatt cut Dream off.

Tears fell down Dream's face.

"You are not my son!" He yelled at Dream again.

Dream pushed his mask to the side. His face with ender features graced the eyes of those around.

"I see then." Dream said quickly standing.

Jschlatt was taken back by seeing his boy's come from behind the mask.

"Dream! I'm sorry! Let us just explain to each other!" Jschlatt tried.

Dream turned a bit to face him.

"It's okay. The Ender Dragon should have just let me die. Instead, I am just this." He said turning back.

Dream finished turning to be met with a broad chest to the face. Arms wrapped Dream into a hug.

"Welcome home, Dream." Techno spoke gently to him.

Dream melted into the embrace. Jschlatt approached his son.

"I'm sorry I said you weren't my son." Jschlatt told Dream.

A sniffle was heard from the hybrid.

"Its fine." Was the muffled reply.

"You cuddle more now." Techno stated when Dream's tail wrapped around his waist.

Techno picked the hybrid up into his arms.

"Warm." Dream mumbled.

"Yes yes, warm." Jschlatt mused sifting through Dream's hair.

"So Admin lives. Tho most of the army I sent died. Hmmmm." A voice rang out through the forest

The group turned and faced the Dreamon.

"You won't be taking Dream! Not again!" Jschlatt snarled.

"I'm not here just for Admin. I'm here for both admins." The Dreamon stated waving his hand.

Dream and Philza were suddenly on the ground next to the Dreamon. Magic chains bound them in an instant.

"Unlike the low level Dreamons, that were sent, my magic matches trained admins. Baby Admin here..." The Dreamon stated grabbing Dream's face.

"Doesn't know how to use his power. Being a new hybrid isn't helping him either." The Dreamon said.

The group pushed for an attack but a magic force threw them back.

"Now, I could waste my time with you low lives, but I have what I came for. I'll take great care of my little admins." The Dreamon mocked before the three disappeared from sight.

- Phil sat still as the Dreamon adjusted the chains. Philza puffed his wings up slowly, so the dreamon didn't notice, and cause more room between the chains and himself.

The dreamon had taken Dream away from Phil's sight.

"Where is Dream!" Phil demanded.

His only reply was a weakness potion shoved down his throat.

"Unlike Baby Admin, you are a trained hybrid admin. I can't have you awake to ruin my plans." The dreamon stated as the weakness potion started to take effect