Chapter Four: The Prophecy

Start from the beginning

An arrow struck Grawp in the arm, making him drop Umbridge on top of the centaurs. 

"Potter, L/N, do something! Tell them I mean no harm!" Umbridge pleaded as the centaurs surrounded her.

"I'm sorry, professor." Harry whispered.

"We must not tell lies." Y/N added.

The trio watched as the centaurs lifted Umbridge away into the woods. Y/N winced in pain, remembering that he had a small hole in his neck from the Slytherin student's wand.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked her boyfriend.

Y/N hummed out a reply before pulling out his handkerchief and putting pressure on his wound. Hermione gave his a soft kiss on the head before they turned their attention to Grawp who was now pulling the arrow out of his arm.

"Thank you, Grawp." She said gently.

Grawp's eyes softened at the sight of her.

"Hermione. Y/N, Sirius." Harry reminded them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"How'd you get away?" Hermione yelled through pants.

They were now on the bridge to Hogwarts and met Ginny, Ron, Luna and Neville who were making their way to the trio.

"Puking Pastilles. It wasn't pretty." Ginny explained, handing Y/N his sword.

"Told them I was hungry, wanted some sweets." Ron added before handing the trio their wands.

"They told me to bugger off and ate the lot themselves."

"That was clever, Ron." Hermione said, shocked.

"Wayyy out of character." Y/N giggled.

"Has been known to happen." Ron replied smugly.

"It was brilliant." Neville exclaimed.

"So, how are we getting to London?"

They all turned towards Harry.

"Look, it's not that I don't appreciate everything you've done, all of you..." Harry started.

Harry pushed through them.

"But I've got you into enough trouble as it is."

"Harry you stubborn little-" Y/N was cut off by Neville.

"Dumbledore's Army's supposed to be about doing something real. Or was that all just words to you?"

Harry stopped and turned back towards them.

"Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate." Ron said.

"I told you, you're not alone, remember?" Y/N added.

Harry thought about it for a little while before smiling.

"So how are we going to get to London?" Harry asked.

They all shared glances.

"We fly, of course." Luna spoke up for the first time with her soft tone.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They all flew through the air on Thestrals. Hermione and Y/N shared one of the beasts because Hermione was too scared to fly on one on her own. Y/N, Harry, Luna and Neville had to help Ginny, Hermione and Ron onto the beasts since they couldn't see them. They flew through harsh weathers, starting their journey in the morning and arriving at London at night.