Bloopers #2

Scene: In class when Ron states the obvious that Hermione's a girl.

"Come on. It's one thing for a block to show up alone. For a girl, it's just sad" Rupert whispered.

"I won't be going alone, because, believe it or not, I have a boyfriend!" Emma said angrily.

Emma then got up to give her book to Snape but was stopped when Y/N pulled her back down, seating her on his lap. He then pressed his lips onto Emma's as the two started making out. Rupert and Daniel started giggling at the scene, not knowing how they could improvise on this.

"Cut! Cut!" Their director yelled making the two separate.

"That's not part of the script, Y/N. What are you doing?" 

Y/N pouted, wrapping his arms around Emma's waist to keep her from leaving.

"But Emma looks so hot when she's angry-" Y/N started.

Y/N was cut off when Emma whacked him on the head with the book she was holding. The whole room was erupting with laughter by now.

"Y/N you can't just start making out with me in the middle of filming!" She scolded, still sitting on his lap.

"But you kissed back-" Y/N tried to get out but was cut off again by Emma whacking him once more.

"Okay, okay... Keep the make outs for break..." Y/N mumbled while letting go of her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: This one is not a blooper, more like a behind the scenes.)

Rupert, Daniel, and Y/N were standing around the cameras as the directors discussed something. Emma was talking to one of the directors while the three boys fooled around. Emma and Y/N had just finished their little scene in the room of requirements. Y/N was really tired at this point, it was already dark and they were almost ready to go home.

"Come on, Y/N, we're about to show off our acting skills to Dan while we wait for them to finish talking." Rupert said, dragging Y/N in front of Rupert.

"Rupert had been watching anime and gained, I quote: "An amazing idea"" Y/N explained to Daniel letting out a small laugh.

"So- While I eat toast. I'll be this girl who's running late to school." Rupert explained as Y/N slowly nodded.

Daniel let out a small chuckle when he realized Rupert was going to act as a girl. I mean, it makes sense, Y/N's taller and was more muscular in build while Rupert still had a slight baby face even though he was older than Y/N.

"You'll be the guy who turns the corner and bumps into the girl." Rupert added.

"Okay got it-" Y/N replied.

"Make sure to ask if I'm okay and give me a hand." Rupert interrupted.

"Got it." Y/N nodded.

"Right, let's start!" Rupert exclaimed, clapping his hands.

Rupert faked being asleep while standing for a few seconds.

"Teketeketektek-" Rupert wailed, pretending to be an alarm clock.

"Oh no! It's already past that time! I'm gonna be late!" Ron exclaimed, running over to Daniel.

"Mamma mamma!" He shook Daniel by the shoulders.

"I'm off to school!" He yelled, letting go of Daniel and running towards Y/N.

"Be careful on your way to school!" Daniel managed to utter out through his laughs.

"I will! Tukukututktutktu." Rupert yelled before making fake running sounds.

"Bam! Ow it hurts!" Rupert shouted, falling dramatically on the ground, pushing Y/N to fall too.

"It hurts." Y/N spat coldly.

"I'm sorry." Rupert apologized.

"Wait- That's wrong!" He scolded Y/N.

"Uh- What?" Y/N asked, tilting his head.

"That's. Wrong." Rupert exclaimed, clapping his hands after each word.

Y/N sighed, looking towards Emma who was now standing behind Daniel, trying to keep in her giggled.

"It's too long." Y/N complained, turning back to face Rupert.

"Ah. I understand." Rupert said, looking at Y/N.

"Then- Let's start right after you turn the corner. I'll make my line shorter."

"Alright." Y/N nodded before yawning.

"Ready?" Rupert asked.

Y/N nodded, sending a pleading look towards Emma who simply laughed at him.

"Ow!" Rupert yelled, falling back dramatically on the ground.

"Are you okay?" Y/N asked, offering a hand towards him.

"Wow, he looks like a prince." Daniel whispered to Emma.

"That's my boyfriend!" Emma beamed proudly.

"Totes good bro!" Rupert responded, giving Y/N a thumbs up instead of taking his hand.

Y/N slapped Rupert's hand softly.

"What was that-" Y/N asked, tilting his head.

Rupert burst into laughter, falling back onto the ground while Y/N sighed. Emma and Daniel were also bursting into laughter now, their eyes tearing up, holding onto each other for support.

"It's a bit weird, isn't it?" Y/N asked, nudging Rupert with his shoe.

Rupert caught his breath before standing up.

"Anyways- After you ask me if I'm okay. The heart-pounding music kicks in, your eyes and my eyes meet in that moment, then when I arrive at school there's a transfer student and that's you, Y/N." Rupert explained with a serious tone in his voice making Daniel and Emma laugh harder.

"I-I see..." Y/N stuttered.

"Yep. Let's start!" Rupert exclaimed.

"Eh??? Okay... I guess." Y/N said with a chuckle.

"But do I really have to do the background music?"

"Yup." Rupert answered.

"Actually, I'm not getting any of this-" Y/N laughed.

"You gotta do the "bomba bomba" sound of a heart beat, kay?" Rupert asked, making hearts with his hands.

Y/N hummed out a response, nodding his head slowly.

"Ah! That hurts!" Rupert yelled out with a girly voice, once again falling dramatically on the floor.

The two of them sat in silence for a while as Daniel and Emma tried their best not to laugh immediately.

"Ah- Sorry about that-" Y/N apologized softly.

"Are you okay?" Rupert said, his voice deep as he reached out a hand to Y/N.

"Ah, I'm fine." Y/N said shyly with a girly voice.

The quartet were now on the floor, laughing hard. Y/N clapped his hands multiple times as his eyes filled with tears. 

"What's with the girly voice, Y/N?" Emma asked through laughter.

"I mean, Rupert looney-tuned me out of nowhere." Y/N responded, trying to catch his breath.

"Looney-tuned?" Rupert chuckled out causing everyone to laugh even harder.

----------------------------------------------------------

Back to Bloopers.

(Scene: Hermione walks down the stairs at the Yule Ball.)

The boys were nervous, this was their first take for Hermione's entrance to the Yule Ball. The directors prevented them from seeing her get ready since the boys also needed to get ready for the ball.

Y/N and Daniel were in the middle of a conversation while waiting for Emma to come down. Y/N held a cup in his hand and was in the middle of taking a sip until Shefali called out her line.

"She looks beautiful!" She exclaimed.

Y/N turned his head, still mid sip to see Emma walk down the stairs with a beautiful pink dress. He chocked on his drink, spitting it on Daniel's face in shock.

"Y/N what the hell!" Daniel yelled, frantically trying to wipe the drink away.

Y/N was choking on the drink, unable to answer as Rupert started giggling at the mess. Emma had also broken character at this point, running over to see if Y/N was okay. She started patting his back, helping him breathe.

"You alright, mate?" Rupert asked, walking up to them.

"What happened, Y/N?" The director questioned, walking behind Rupert.

"Emma looked so pretty, I was so shocked I started choking." Y/N said with a giggle.

"Don't scare us like that, dummy!" Emma scolded, playfully smacking him on the arm.