Chapter 4

3rd POV

Dinner After School~

"How was school today, hon?" Ma Cop asked. "Fine, im just glad its almost the weekend," he paused. "Oh, and, I may need someone to come over tomorrow, its for a project thing," The older woman beamed and cheered, "That's great, sweetheart! I can't wait to meet them," She got up and brought her plate to the sink, ready to scrub off this evenings grub.

Someone was heard opening the lock on the door, and soon Syd walked in with her work outfit covered in grease.

"Hello Syd! Would you like some dinner?" She nodded her head side to side. "Nah, I already picked up some food on the way home. By the way, Beebs coming over for a sleepover tonight!" With that, she hustled downstairs and into her room.

The Next Day At 4 P.M.~

B ruffled his hair and bounced his leg, awaiting Bennys arrival. Today was the day they would meet up and work on the project, which made B so nervous he could hardly stay still.

He walked up to the front door and peeked through the window, seeing a pale white car pull up. It seemed to be in bad condition, and some paint was missing in specific spots.

Ben hopped out of the car, waved to his driver, and meekly stepped up to ring the doorbell. B let it ring for a few moments to make it seem like he wasn't waiting for him, although he knew that he was just stalling at this point.

With a few deep breaths, he swung open the door in a swift motion and gave a forced, dorky looking smile as he looked down on the smaller boy. "Heyy, Benny! Uhm, come on in," Benny closely followed B to his bedroom, whilst observing the new scenery.

"Soo, did you bring everything? Erm, if you didn't, its fine, I've got my stuff so we can just share..." Benny politely shook his head, and took out his laptop as well as a few textbooks from his bag. "Its okay, I've got it all," He then gave a shy smile, making B blush in turn.

About 1 Hour and 30 Minutes Later~

Benny yawned, and rubbed his eye, trying his best not to doze off in Bs comfy bed. "Hey, um, do you wanna stay for dinner? You can just leave if you want to, but I thought it would be kind to ask," B said with a gentle, soft tone. "O-oh!" Ben was shocked, but quickly changed his expression to a look of gratefulness. "I would love to..! Thank you, Sincla- I-I mean, B, eheh," "I'll just bring it in here, my mom doesn't mind," Without waiting for a response from Benny, he paced out of the room and shut the door behind him.

A couple minutes later, B walked back in his room with two plates of food. He sat down at his bed and handed a dish over to Ben, smiling nervously. "Do you wanna watch a movie or something..? I know I like to occupy myself when eating, heh," Benny nodded. "Sure! You can pick, if you'd like..,"

B swiped through the Netflix catalog till they found something they both agreed on, and he gave a fuzzy blanket to Benny. "Are you comfy? Need anything?" "Nah, i-im okay," Ben thought It was sweet that B seemed to care about him, he never got this much attention from his peers. (Except for Unikitty, ofc)

He heard a ding, and saw his phone light up. It was a text from his older brother, Kenny; it read, 'do you want me to pick you up soon? its getting late'.
"Uhm.." Benny tapped Bs shoulder. "Its starting to get a little dark outside, I think I'm gonna have my brother pick me up,"

"Oh! Well, I could take you home, instea-" Benny quietly interrupted him. "Nooo, its okay... Thats very sweet, B, but you don't have to, heh," B looked confused, but said with a polite tone, "I understand. I'll see you on Monday, Benny,"

"Thank you for having me, I had a good time," With that, Ben left out the front door and waited outside for his brother to come get him.

"Did you have fun, Ben?" Benny laid his head against the seat cushion and stared at the window. "Yeaa, it was good. B is very nice,"
"I'm glad, its nice to see you around others your age," He paused. "Mom is busy tonight, can you help me make dinner for everyone?" Ben sighed. "Mhm..."