Kate x Fem Reader- Flirting?

A/n in honor of almost reaching 23k reads I am going to write super super Angst for the next chapter...I think or I might not but I also don't know so don't listen to anything I just said..I mean don't read anything I just wrote. I think you already read it though so just ignore it until further notice 🙂 <——— P.s thats me, I wasn't smiling but yeah that seemed to fit...👍

Another A/n : Oh and um save the circus animals, and the animals in the zoos they belong back in their habitats..well unless they like are endangered species and their homes are ruined but like yeah #freetheanimals

Requested by: @Bryannabaker32
Sorry if this is bad

You wouldn't say that you were a very envious or resentful person

You wouldn't say that you were a very envious or resentful person. You were the definition of that one line in Michael Jackson's song..um "I'm a lover not a fighter"

You weren't the type of person to just get angry and act out and Kate knew that. But some people just brought it out of you, and honestly you couldn't help it after some jerk dangled raw meat in front of you. Like basically you were the lion that's captured into the circus and the owner dangles that stupid meat to make you do tricks and look stupid.

Maybe that's not the best way to describe yourself or maybe you were just thinking outside of your head but honestly what else could you do besides that and glare at the guy in front of you and Kate.

"I love your Pom poms" he smiles down at Kate as she laughs a little before thanking him. Honestly who says that, you weren't a genius but you knew that usually when you're flirting with someone you don't compliment a item that their holding instead of them.

You cleared your throat trying to get his attention for like the third time but he ignored you and then complimented Kate's skirt. "Hey asshole I'm right here too, and maybe you would have noticed if you weren't too busy eye fucking my girlfriend. Do me and her a favor and walk. The fuck. Away." You snap making a shooing motion with your hands.

You grab Kate's hand turning around to drag her away and the guy scoffs "your fucking delusional" he says watching you "bitch" you pause at his words. You inhale as you notice the look on Kate's face, she looked hurt and that made you get offensive. "What the hell did you just say?" You ask rhetorically turning to face him.

"Say it again, I dare you. I will literally cut your balls off and shove them up your fucking as-"

"Haha yep, we're gonna go now" Kate stops you as she drags you towards the girls bathroom trying not to bump into anyone.

"What was that?" Kate gives you a look that you can already guess is frustration. "What do you mean what was that?" You asks following her as she walks towards the mirror and you stand next to a stall.

"One minute you were fine and then you decided to turn into some Macho girl" She shakes her head in disapproval as she tries to tighten her ponytail. "First off its Macho Man, and second off he was flirting with you, what else was I supposed to do?" You pull a scrunchie off your wrist and throw it to her.

She thankfully catches the scrunchie as she stays silent trying her best to hide the small smile forming on her face. You watch her through the mirror and let out an annoyed groan. "What are you smiling about, this is serious Kate" you try to reason.

"So you think that Xavier, our Gay classmate that joined the cheerleading team was flirting with me" she finishes her hair and turns around her hands leaned against the counter.

"Yes" you respond instantly but you then shake your head "no! Wait he's gay?" You raise a confused eyebrow, and Kate nods slowly.

Suddenly you feel a wave of embarrassment run through your body. "Holy shit" you mumble mentally and physically facepalm.

"I'm so sorry Kate" you close your eyes dramatically, hearing Kate walk towards you.

She wraps her hands around you and laughs "it's okay" she mumbles into your chest. "How did I not notice that, he even complimented your poms poms and skirt. What is wrong with me" you groan and wrap your arms around her bringing her somewhat closer.

"It's not that bad, I think it was kinda hot" she jokes "yeah who needs a cut out of Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston when you have me your own personal...bad boy" you play along as she suddenly backs up "wait how did you know about those" she gives you a slightly panicked look. "What?" you ask dropping your arms to your side giving her a confused look.

"Nothing" she smiles sweetly, and backs away more towards the door. "Wait do you actually have a cut out of Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt" you raise an eyebrow feeling a familiar feeling creep inside you.

"What? No" she laughs nervously as you nod your head in disbelief before lunging at her. She squeals dramatically, the sound almost scared you but the sound you let out was even more embarrassing as she ran out the bathroom and on your way to follow her you slipped on water.

Seriously? Why is there a fucking pond full of water just lying there and why didn't Kate slip on it?

You just ignored your thoughts as you scrambled out of the bathroom "I'm serious Kate!" You yelled after her.